Horsepower?

blue95

Established Member
I have a 95 Gt 5 speed with 3:73 gears. longtube headers and an o/r H pipe. I am about to install holley aluminum heads, E cam, and a trick flow street heat intake. I was wondering about how much horsepower I will be at.

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
really only 300? i would say maybe 325 or so after the tune...maybe im guessing a little high...i would def. throw in a cam while you are doing all that since you are going to tune it might as well do it once

blue95

Established Member
Yeah i was thinking around 300 but i wasnt sure. Would you guys suggest a turbo or a supercharger?

crazycarlo

Established Member
yeah Im guess 300 at the wheels. My buddy has a similar combo in his 92 lX. Its a quick car. However my other firneds 03 GT with bolt ons and stock gears would beat it. Blower suggestions....hmmmm look around and see whatever you can get the best price on. Besides powerdyne.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
yeah Im guess 300 at the wheels. My buddy has a similar combo in his 92 lX. Its a quick car. However my other firneds 03 GT with bolt ons and stock gears would beat it. Blower suggestions....hmmmm look around and see whatever you can get the best price on. Besides powerdyne.

are you out of ur mind? a bolt on 03 2 valve is beating ur friends h/c/i foxbody hahah u my friend are isane:lol:, a bolt on 2 valve is liek a 230-260whp car max,a h/c/i foxbody is 270-300+rwhp and weighs like 200-400lbs less now if its a bolt on 4 valve / 3 valve gt then that makes sense but not a 2 valve sorry...

crazycarlo

Established Member
well im not here to argue. I saw it happen as I was in the 2V If i can find the video I will post. If not im not worried about opinions. Who knows maybe the other guy didnt wanna push his car.

To the OP id say around 300 is where you will be with any mix of heads, cams and stuff from reputable vendors.

are you out of ur mind? a bolt on 03 2 valve is beating ur friends h/c/i foxbody hahah u my friend are isane:lol:, a bolt on 2 valve is liek a 230-260whp car max,a h/c/i foxbody is 270-300+rwhp and weighs like 200-400lbs less now if its a bolt on 4 valve / 3 valve gt then that makes sense but not a 2 valve sorry...

Last edited:

blue95

Established Member
idk about that e cam. id get a tfs stage one cam. but if i were to guess probably right around 300 rwhp

yea i was going to buy a tfs stage one but my uncle said he would give me his e cam so i figured i would run the e for a while and then buy something else.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
If your looking for a mild setup than the E cam will be alright. But a custom cam for about 150 more will net you way better gains.

Users who are viewing this thread