Hot girl + 800hp Corvette=?

MonkeysL

Established Member
03BlownSVT said:
dumb bitch+dumb bf for letting her drive+ugly vette that sounds like shit= Funny as hell video. hahahahahahahaha! serves them right.

c6 ugly?:shrug:

yea a cammed stroked 408 sounds like shit.:dw:

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
ok am I a retard, but can someone explain how that happened?

Ive driven RWD V8s before, but how the **** did it spin like that? Did she turn the steering wheel a lot and give it more gas or something? how is that possible, even a noob driver should have pulled out of that...

I dont know, ive never driven a 800whp vette so I have no room to talk shit but whatever.

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
MonkeysL said:
c6 ugly?:shrug:

yea a cammed stroked 408 sounds like shit.:dw:

+1... ill take some of what hes smoken

Last edited:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
oh shit another "Kid drives dads mustang through garage thread" :(

Yes!!!!! Those are the best. It reminds me of my dreams of what happens to the girls on Super Sweet Sixteen. I hope this happens to all of them. A hospital stay for them would be the best! In their words "uber cool".

slowGT2k

Established Member
ampstang said:
Yes!!!!! Those are the best. It reminds me of my dreams of what happens to the girls on Super Sweet Sixteen. I hope this happens to all of them. A hospital stay for them would be the best! In their words "uber cool".

or in the famous WoW south park episode words..
UBER PWNGE

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
l3d0hna3d said:
ok am I a retard, but can someone explain how that happened?

Ive driven RWD V8s before, but how the **** did it spin like that? Did she turn the steering wheel a lot and give it more gas or something? how is that possible, even a noob driver should have pulled out of that...

I dont know, ive never driven a 800whp vette so I have no room to talk shit but whatever.

I have ten bucks on that she never let up once it broke loose. She prolly gave it more gas in a panic! She deffinately over corrected too!!:loser:

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
I liked the engine sound, and At least she didnt total the thing... And anyway, why would you let your girl drive a car with such "potential" without being in it? ??

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
weareweird69 said:
I liked the engine sound, and At least she didnt total the thing... And anyway, why would you let your girl drive a car with such "potential" without being in it? ??

she must give some wicked head:D

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
weareweird69 said:

So im not in it when she wrecks the damn thing!!!! The question should have read "why would you let your girl drive a car with such 'potential' at all?!!!?

Users who are viewing this thread