Hot girl + 800hp Corvette=?

TacticalKaos

Established Member
You guessed it............a wreck!!!! I love this video. Completely ironic, thank god it wasn't done in a Cobra.

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/1/bfeaa255-f00b-45f6-8934-98b7002ee33e.htm

18 year old girl wrecks 800hp Corvette! RKC site member crissi is filming a instructional video for her high school assignment using her boyfriends 800hp corvette! Watch as she gives instructions on how to race, and what happens at the end! This corvette is known in Dallas as "NastyC6" and has been featured on Speed Channels "PINKS: All-Out" as a top 16 competitor. The car was built and tuned by LG Motorsports and Prostreet Motorsports, also of PINKS fame. Crissie is a real site member at RICEKILLER.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Did you not see the thread on the same damn page about this?

I usually don't care about reposts but this same thing is like 2 posts above yours....

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Oh shit, I wasn't paying attention. I saw it on another forum and figured you guys would love to see it. My bad, I don't pay much attention to the "Videos" section. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

03BlownSVT

Established Member
dumb bitch+dumb bf for letting her drive+ugly vette that sounds like shit= Funny as hell video. hahahahahahahaha! serves them right.

Squeeler92

I was more sympathetic to these kinds of people when I never experienced the loss of traction in a RWD car of my own .... but now I have no more sympathy. You have to be a complete moron and completely disconnected from your car to not feel yourself losing it .... I've done so many a times and gotten off it immediately .... jeez, well, I guess it's not hers but still! And why the Hell is she purging the lines? That sh*t should be done before turning off the car, not after your open the bottles up ....

Users who are viewing this thread