Hot Rod Power Tour participant killed

Ghosthorse

Established Member
Not even sure how to start out with this one. First I did Not know the man that was killed or his son, But I did talk with them both on thursday in birmingham for a few mins as I talked with several people about their car and the other cars that were their.

AS I told every that I talked with it was nice to have had the chance to have met them and to have a good trip to mobile and a safe trip home.

May God Bless Jamey Anderson who was killed and his son who was in the car with him, who is in ICU. Here are a few links I hope they work.

http://forums.hotrod.com/70/8236480/power-tour/one-of-ours-was-taken-this-morning/index.html

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/apps/...led-in-head-on-collision&template=printpicart

this just shows no matter what when its your time to go, God will call you home, to each of you live every day as if its your last.

Ghosthorse

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That's really sad. :(

You always need to be on the look out for idiots on the road with you. It amazes me the stupid shit people try to pull on the road.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
So sad. Passing on a two-lane road unless you can see for miles ahead is always a bad idea. RIP.

WishIHadSVT

Established Member
That particular spot in the road in about 25 min north of me. She just picked a bad time to pass the Taurus, very hilly and it would have opened up to 4 lanes for passing if they had waited.

Mayo5

Established Member
Damn, that is about 20 minutes from my house. It was probably some dumb college girl on the phone.

RIP to him, and I hope his sons makes it out ok.

Users who are viewing this thread