Hotchis TVS

BillsSnake

I just ordered the Hotchis TVS for my 04 Lightning and discovered that Hotchkis will rebate me $150.00 because I purchased this before 12/31/2008. My Christmas bonus just got a buck 50 bigger.:banana::dancenana:

frogsdime

Established Member
Where did you get it from? Everywhere i call seems to not have any kits left or will be getting more after the first of the year

BillsSnake

I purchased the TVS from LFP and on their web site is a downloadable form to send Hotchkiss for the buck-fiddy rebate. I doubt I will see the kit before mid January but who cares. MATT - I know from what you told me about the kit I will love it. Shock extenders needed? next is the big brake upgrade and then motor. :banana:

chrisheltra

Established Member
I purchased the TVS from LFP and on their web site is a downloadable form to send Hotchkiss for the buck-fiddy rebate. I doubt I will see the kit before mid January but who cares. MATT - I know from what you told me about the kit I will love it. Shock extenders needed? next is the big brake upgrade and then motor. :banana:

Yes shock extenders are needed unless you are going with aftermarket shocks. I would also suggest you take out the front iso's and get drop shackles and drop it an extra inch or two in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread