Hotchkis TVS and Bilstein/Hotchkis HPS 1000 Shocks

wicked5_0

Established Member
I put my truck back to stock and traded her in. :nonono:

Hotchkis TVS and Bilstein/Hotchkis HPS 1000 Shocks. More info on the TVS here. More info on the shocks here. I had these parts on my truck for ~6-7K miles. The TVS is for local pickup only at this time as I no longer have the original boxes for the leaf springs. I will ship the shocks if someone wants them seperate. I am in the Greenville and Rockwall TX areas fairly often for a local pick up. $550 picked up for the TVS.
TVS
250075.jpg

Shocks are sold.

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
If you would consider shipping the tvs or meeting me half way let me know, I"m in houston/spring area.

I'LL TAKE THE EXTENDERS! Just pm me the shipping cost( 77375 ) and how you would like the payment please!

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
dang waited to late if this was a week ago i'd be all over it. just bought the springs and leafs from lfp.

you wouldn't want to sell me just the sway bars and hardware would ya?

wicked5_0

Established Member
dang waited to late if this was a week ago i'd be all over it. just bought the springs and leafs from lfp.

you wouldn't want to sell me just the sway bars and hardware would ya?

It could be a possibility. I have another local guy that is interested in picking up just the springs. Waiting to hear back from a couple of guys. I'll let you know if the springs get sold seperately.

txyaloo

Established Member
Guys - this thread was made in August, and the OP hasn't signed back on since Sept 3. I would suspect the parts are sold.

wicked5_0

Established Member
Guys - this thread was made in August, and the OP hasn't signed back on since Sept 3. I would suspect the parts are sold.

I actually do still have the TVS. Shocks are sold. One buyer backed out on me and I just stuck these in the garage until I saw them again last weekend. Looking for a local buyer.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Are they lowering springs? If so how much? Would you pallet these and ship to a business address? May be cheaper to pack in make shift boxes and shrink wrap. Thats how a set of my buddies 22" lift springs arived from UPS.

wicked5_0

Established Member
Are they lowering springs? If so how much? Would you pallet these and ship to a business address? May be cheaper to pack in make shift boxes and shrink wrap. Thats how a set of my buddies 22" lift springs arived from UPS.

Yes, they are lowering springs. There is a link in the original post that will give you more info on the set up. I will look in to shipping these for those interested. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread