Hotchkis TVS

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I tried a search, but couldn't get a solid answer. I know that there ar issues with the combo of the TVS, long traction bars, and Bassani exhaust. Does this occur when using shackles with the TVS? I mean, If I put my stock shackles back on and only lower the truck as much as the TVS does on its own, will I still run into clearance issues? Please no speculation. If you are running this set up or have tried to and it didn't work, please give me some feed back. I am thinking the TVS only lowers the rear about 2", which is roughly where its at now, so I wouldn't think I'd have a problem....

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
I tried a search, but couldn't get a solid answer. I know that there ar issues with the combo of the TVS, long traction bars, and Bassani exhaust. Does this occur when using shackles with the TVS? I mean, If I put my stock shackles back on and only lower the truck as much as the TVS does on its own, will I still run into clearance issues? Please no speculation. If you are running this set up or have tried to and it didn't work, please give me some feed back. I am thinking the TVS only lowers the rear about 2", which is roughly where its at now, so I wouldn't think I'd have a problem....

I run Belltech Spindles, Hotchkis TVS, 1'' Shackles, 51'' JLP long bars, Full Bassani Exhaust. It clears by 1/2 inch if I remember correctly.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I have the Hotchkis TVS with JLP 54" bars and Bassani exhaust.
I have one inch clearance between the pipes and traction bar.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I too have the Hotchkiess setup, Bassanni Catback, with the LFP long bars. I had to remove the two inch drop shakels because of clearance issues. I have probably a little more than a 1/2 inch of clearance with the two inch drop shakels removed.

Last edited:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I too have the Hotchkiess setup, Bassanni Catback, with the LFP long bars. I had to remove the two inch drop shakels because of clearance issues. I have probably a little more than a 1/2 inch of clearance with the two inch drop shakels removed.

that is exactly the set up I am looking at thanks

Users who are viewing this thread