Houston (1960/aldine westfield meet)

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
Well it has been about a yr since anything went down here.. i was talkin with some friends and think it would be nice to try to start this meet back up. if any of you was around you know that this was by far one of the best meets in yrs! 100+ cars each friday night! if any1 is interested in this post up.. we dont want to be the only cars out there.. spread the word (not houston imports if u can resist ha).. if you remember this was shut down do to the civics and others doin their burn outs.. i say we start it up but keep that bs out of here! LETS GET THIS $H!+ DONE LADIES AND GENTS! let me know what every1 thinks!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Haha, that was the first car meet I had ever been too, and the first one with the L. I watched that meet get destroyed, but I also got there when things started to go down hill. Either way I do miss that meet. It's funny cause I was just thinking about this a few nights ago when I passed by there on my to a meet(on the other side of town). Sounds like a good idea, count me in!:coolman:

Anybody talk about this on HPD? I'm kind of concerned about putting on HPD though because of some of the rice that go the site from time to time.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
haha ive put it on alot.. hpd, svtp, htownracin, fearlessperformance, westside, unitedstangs, ls1tech, txtruckscene, my myspace.. im HOPING this is a good meet, but only time will tell

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I'd love to have a good meet somewhere. I don't mind driving i just do not want to get kicked off the property when i drive 40 minz to attend a meet, ya no?

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
image said:
I'd love to have a good meet somewhere. I don't mind driving i just do not want to get kicked off the property when i drive 40 minz to attend a meet, ya no?

I hear ya there. I live 15 minutes east of 59 (Atascocita) and drive all the way to 249 for meets, it sucks when they get run off.

So this Friday? Right now it looks like 30% chance of rain, so that's not too bad.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
DSG SNAKE said:
Sounds good... I also have a few friends that live in the area that should go as well....

where at in spring do you live?? i dont live in spring no more but always have, im comin from aldine now...

and yes this friday as long as the weathers good.. check out some of the other sites, from the sounds of it it wont be as big as when it was shut down but sounds like a few people are interested.. i cant wait

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I like the idea of driving 25 minutes instead of 45! I plan on showing, even if only for a bit.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
HandoZiZle said:
i cant go now...my pully is all f up and waiting for a new ring to come. but i still might be able to hitch a ride

You can ride with me if you want.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
cant wait to see every1 there! this looks like it should be a decent get together if every1 that says they are actually attends.. ill be out there around 845 9 :) and there is a back out location incase we are politely asked to leave :)

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
i thought it was pretty decent for a first meet.. hopefully it just keep growin and growing! see you out this friday?

Users who are viewing this thread