Houston (1960/aldine westfield meet)

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Corona-Extra said:
any update on these meets?
turn out to be a pretty good meet IMO. bunch of cars and only one car was acting stupid. the only problem i have is people racing near the meet location:nonono: . ill definetly go again now that my car is fixed.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
NewKid said:
I hear ya there. I live 15 minutes east of 59 (Atascocita) and drive all the way to 249 for meets, it sucks when they get run off.

So this Friday? Right now it looks like 30% chance of rain, so that's not too bad.

I don't want to hear any bitching from you about how far you have to drive!

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
Sounds good are you going to meet on Saturdays or just Fridays I have a few peolpe that would like to check it out but we cant make a Friday meet

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
I don't want to hear any bitching from you about how far you have to drive!

Like the south side doesn't have any good meets that are close to you?!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I'm with you and Sinister on that one Corona. We need to get something going again. There used to be a small get together every once in awhile on the NW side of Houston, but I guess everyone got too busy or something. We should get a meet together in Pearland.

texaswrx

Established Member
03SonicSnake said:
I'm with you and Sinister on that one Corona. We need to get something going again. There used to be a small get together every once in awhile on the NW side of Houston, but I guess everyone got too busy or something. We should get a meet together in Pearland.
I'm down for that. We have some great places to eat and meet up. We had a good group one night around December. It only sucked because Sinister ( I think) and our group had to sit at different areas.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
03SonicSnake said:

yuuuup! something! i'm lookin to have some FUN!!! (without getting in trouble with the law and shit...) i havent ever been into Houston with other SVTers...

you know, i have yet to see your SB Cobra around these parts!

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Ya that sucked. That was fun though! I'd be down for that anytime!
texaswrx said:
I'm down for that. We have some great places to eat and meet up. We had a good group one night around December. It only sucked because Sinister ( I think) and our group had to sit at different areas.

DSG SNAKE

Established Member
Where was everyone? I showed up at about 9pm and did not see any cars. I pulled into sonic and a red lightning was in the parking lot (nice truck). I ordered some food, sat around until about 9:40 and went back to the house.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
like big nasty said a few posts back, where are some good south/east side meets on saturday nights? we have a bunch of people here that cant make it out on fridays but would love a saturday night meet, and the southeast texas svter's would make a cruise out of it just to see some other cars, other than the imports and morons that beaumont seems to be full of we dont have much anymore. and we would love to come hang out with yall.

TT WS6

Established Member
im in rosenburg for the weekend if anyones gettin out tonight let me know im not to familiar with the area but will more than likely get out...post up...

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
well last weekend i didnt show cause in my area (aldine) it was rainin thunder and lightning so i just assumed it was in spring too.. but i heard a few showed up... we are goin back tomorrow 8-7 as long as the weathers good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread