Houston GTG

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Had a blast as usual. It's always fun to get away from here and relax and b.s. about cars and sports.

Chris and Scott - Sorry my slow butt got in the way. I feel bad for blocking a good race. I was on the cell phone with a girl I'm talking to and didn't see you guys take off until you were right there already. You need to get that pulley on there like Tony was telling you... I have a press on 2.93 lightning pulley if you're interested. :burnout: I was wondering that too on which gear to drop down into. I didn't know if 3rd had enough left to drop it at 70-75 mph.

Scott - That lightning is VERY LOUD when you hit it right next to someone. Sounds good though! Nice to meet you today. Hope you can come out to more of our meetings.

Tony - Yep, I think the blue beast is definitely ready for more boost. I will definitely call you when I get it in and we can set up a day to do that. Remind me to bring that bit to tighten your pony in the front. Thanks for the hood blanket by the way also.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Chris, sorry about that! It's pretty damn loud on the passenger side at WOT. We'll have to line 'em up sometime and you can get on the driver's side lol. It was really good meeting all of ya'll and you guys have some sick ass Cobras!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we do em on tuesdays...but it's not weekly, just whenever we all have time
we post up a few days prior when we do em so check back and come on out

Users who are viewing this thread