Houston GTG

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
lets make it seven o clock guys thats a decent time and i think thats the time we met last time.. count on seven :D

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Are we parking in the Hooters parking lot or the movie theater parking lot this time??

Sinister04L - Wow you do have a little longer trip. I was gonna say if you and Tony don't end up meeting up, let me know and you can follow me up there. It's 288, 610 west, 610 north, exit left on 290 and then exit on the Pinemont Drive exit and keep going straight on the feeder till you see Hooters

SQ Stang - Hope to see you out there again, That's a damn impressive GT you got there, although I think your "ordinary" needs a little belt dressing or something, it's whistling quite a bit.... :p

Last edited:

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
lets go ahead and park in the very back of hooters like the last time. make sure the rides are clean guys. ill prolly be takin some pics. thanks! :rockon:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
03SonicSnake said:
Are we parking in the Hooters parking lot or the movie theater parking lot this time??

Sinister04L - Wow you do have a little longer trip. I was gonna say if you and Tony don't end up meeting up, let me know and you can follow me up there. It's 288, 610 west, 610 north, exit left on 290 and then exit on the Pinemont Drive exit and keep going straight on the feeder till you see Hooters

SQ Stang - Hope to see you out there again, That's a damn impressive GT you got there, although I think your "ordinary" needs a little belt dressing or something, it's whistling quite a bit.... :p

I swear I've seen your Cobra around town. well it's a Sonic Blue anyways and you probably have the only one around. Why don't all three of us meet up? :burnout:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Sinister04L - Yeah I'm sure you've seen me in Lake Jackson, I'm driving around there all the time. There's one other sonic blue GT that I've seen, but no other sonic blue cobras, so yeah I think I have the only one. What color is your lightning? I'm game for meeting up. I have to work till 4 or 5 but anytime after that is cool with me.

Tony you game??

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
lets go ahead and park in the very back of hooters like the last time. make sure the rides are clean guys. ill prolly be takin some pics. thanks!

That part is usually full, we may want to try our usual spot on the movie theater side.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
03SonicSnake said:
Sinister04L - Yeah I'm sure you've seen me in Lake Jackson, I'm driving around there all the time. There's one other sonic blue GT that I've seen, but no other sonic blue cobras, so yeah I think I have the only one. What color is your lightning? I'm game for meeting up. I have to work till 4 or 5 but anytime after that is cool with me.

Tony you game??

My Lightning is DSG. I'll be off work about 4 or so too. Let's do this.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i get off work at 4 also
i'm up for it....you guys want to meet up on mchard and 288 at the conoco station

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
and jason, do you still want my stock hood blanket? like i said, i don't know what a fair price is but i'll take $40 for mine, it was taken off the night i brought my cobra home.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Sounds like a good meeting place to me. What time to meet there then? Around 6? Oh and yes I still want your hood blanket. $40 sounds good to me.

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
OK, I actually washed it yesterday, and I brought it to work in case I have to work late. See you guys there!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
yeah jason, 6-6:15 would be perfect.
that gives me enough time to wash it after work

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Damn, didn't have time to wash mine, but it's not too bad, see you up there about 6 or so Tony and hopefully Sinister04L as well.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
just washed the slobra, so i'll see ya'll there
jason, i'll see ya at conoco and hopefully sinister04L will roll with us also

oh by the way, my dad is comin too!
ya'll need to do some convincing to hurry up the process of him buying his own Terminator.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
yeah i woulda came but yall were joining when i got outta work

Last edited:

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
will do.

had a good time as always, good seeing all ya'll. looks like the sonic blue beast is next in line for more BOOOOOOOOST!
i can't wait!
jason, call me when you are ready to install that thing
-tony

Users who are viewing this thread