Houston KOTS 2011

2_slow_5.0

Established Member
KOTS Houston 2011​
Details to come soon!!​

We are making plans to host a KOTS race early next year and looking for anyone who thinks they have what it takes. *It will be a buy in winner take all event, top 2 cars can split without a run thats their choice, elimination style, lose and your out. *

We are expecting a minum of 30 cars buy in amount is still being discussed and open to what it would take to bring you to Houston for this. * Its been a few years since we have hosted one so this should be a good time and chance to put a few G's in your pocket. *

Login

DFWstangs.net

Yellow Bullet Forums - Powered by vBulletin

SmallBlockPosse.net

STLSR Forums

Htownracing - Home of Houston's Fastest Street Cars - Powered by vBulletin

www.houston-imports.com

::::HPD::::

NMRA Digital

Chevy | Camaro | Firebird Reviews, Performance Parts, Modifications - LS1Tech.com

Htownracing - Home of Houston's Fastest Street Cars - Powered by vBulletin

Above is a few sites we are posting on hoping to bring some heat to the street! *If you have opinions or interest please post and let me know. This is typically a domestic even but I know there has been some imports who have done very well and several here that have the ability to take it all.

Will have some preview vids and pictures soon.

2_slow_5.0

Established Member
This event will be held at Navasota raceway.

No track prep if you want it preped your crew must do it.

The buy in will be between 250 and 500 per car winner take all! We are expecting a minim of 15 cars. As of now we are currently talking about tube chassis cars and if they will be allowed to run.

If you have never been to Navasota its not a pretty track. There are bumps and its slick also, dont expect high powered cars to hook up very well as there will be no prep. You or your crew can prep the line and that is it.

2_slow_5.0

Established Member
Should know a good date next week and a few other details. Looks like the buy in is going to be a min of 250 max of 500.

Date should be around march.

WELCOME TO NAVASOTA RACEWAY

The event will be held there and the track officials will not be doing any prep work. If you want your lane prepped you must do it yourself. Track is not smooth and there is a small shut down area so its about the closest thing to the street you can get and still be in a safe environment.

2_slow_5.0

Established Member
ban2.jpg

banner2.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if i wasn't too much of a p*$$* to risk breaking my junk two weeks before TX2K11, i'd enter the drag radial class.....

2_slow_5.0

Established Member
if i wasn't too much of a p*$$* to risk breaking my junk two weeks before TX2K11, i'd enter the drag radial class.....

LOL I am scared to break stuff too! Trying now to switch my input shaft and clutch with the new changes I know its a matter of time until it snaps.

Users who are viewing this thread