Houston Meets......

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i'm just starting this thread to get the ball rolling......i mean come on, i'm in lubbock for 9 months a year so i dont shit about weekly meets. all i know is i have my cobra, i'm in town for 3 weeks, and ya'll know i'm not the type to just get it all prettied up for car shows....LETS DO SOME RACIN'!!!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
well shit, i want to get out more than just once a week. isn't there a meet up here in cypress? a friend of mine said her brother wanted to run me in his GTO and that's where he always goes
where do the 20-somethings go around here? any of ya'll want to hit up the bar one night, go chase some skirts or something?

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
i know they have a meet in the 290 area on tuesdays some where around 1960, louetta im thinking, ive never been cause gettin up at 4am for work owns me!!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Tony - I'm good for all week except for Fri night. I go back to my regular shift work and am working the graveyard shift that night.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
hey i got a eaton car thats looking for some kb/whipple action.. hell ive had the cobra a yr plus and still yet to find a cobra to run...

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
hope my car is 100% after friday after noon!! ive got for sure business with my buddies 99 vette if so! i just wanna play with a kb/whipple cause just to see how far off my car is and get an idea of waht i need to do next...

texaswrx

Established Member
I should be open to some fun Saturday night. The car kind that is, my skirt chasing days area over, but I do look at the menu.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
ill be at the local spot hommie, myself and take2 might go lookin for some fun on teh southside but not sure.. maybe saturday night also

Users who are viewing this thread