houston- need a shop to remove/install pulley on 09 shelby

GrayGhost03

Established Member
just like the title says. id prefer to go to psi but they're busy right know and i wont go to strictly. any other shops that i can take it to and have them do it while i wait or pick up in a couple of hours? prefer in the south southeast area of houston. thanks

Blue Blitz

Established Member
LMR (Late Model Racecraft I believe it is) Steve and Josh primarily do LS1 stuff but they work on mustangs also. Never heard a single bad thing about them.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Give Chris or Steve a call over at Houston Performance. They're more NW Houston, but are always great with their scheduling. :thumbsup:

281-893-6060

GrayGhost03

Established Member
well, its my cousins car and he took it to strictly. he figured since all they were going to do was a pulley swap and they're close to him he'd be ok. wrong! picked it the next day and they said it dynoed at 490. he told them not to dyno it and even wrote it on the work order or something he said. he thought he was short about 40hp from everything he added ( cai, catback, pulley,steeda tune) but they told him the shop and car was hot and reason for low numbers. i dont remember if he said he paid for the dyno or not but he left pissed and the ride home didnt help matters cuz the car ran like crap on the way home. he reloaded the tune again and said it ran better and stronger after. he thinks they pulled timing to get him to come back. it amazes me that these clowns dont clean up their act. i know they have to hear and read what people are saying about them. another unsatisfied customer

Last edited:

Jerry03cobra

Established Member
well, its my cousins car and he took it to strictly. he figured since all they were going to do was a pulley swap and they're close to him he'd be ok. wrong! picked it the next day and they said it dynoed at 490. he told them not to dyno it and even wrote it on the work order or something he said. he thought he was short about 40hp from everything he added ( cai, catback, pulley,steeda tune) but they told him the shop and car was hot and reason for low numbers. i dont remember if he said he paid for the dyno or not but he left pissed and the ride home didnt help matters cuz the car ran like crap on the way home. he reloaded the tune again and said it ran better and stronger after. he thinks they pulled timing to get him to come back. it amazes me that these clowns dont clean up their act. i know they have to hear and read what people are saying about them. another unsatisfied customer

Dam bro sorry to hear that i,ve been screwed by them and now PSI.I had to go to trianglespeedshop to get my car running.My car is running bad a$$ now.It's sux when u speed money at a shop and they screw you over.

GrayGhost03

Established Member
Dam bro sorry to hear that i,ve been screwed by them and now PSI.I had to go to trianglespeedshop to get my car running.My car is running bad a$$ now.It's sux when u speed money at a shop and they screw you over.

whats up jerry. josh (gto) told me you ran good numbers last friday even letting off so you didnt get kicked out. way to go man! im coming up on my off weekends, maybe we could hook up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread