Houston Teen Killed at 'Project X' Inspired Party

justinschmidt1

Established Member
The worst part is the kids will probably get off with a slap on the wrist as the media and parents try to pass off 100% of the blame onto the movie.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
The worst part is the kids will probably get off with a slap on the wrist as the media and parents try to pass off 100% of the blame onto the movie.

Well, this is happening everywhere and the kids have said pretty much every time that they did it because of the movie. I see what you're saying and all, but usually the kids don't come right out and say they tried to copy a movie.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Well, this is happening everywhere and the kids have said pretty much every time that they did it because of the movie. I see what you're saying and all, but usually the kids don't come right out and say they tried to copy a movie.

Yea...that's their way to get out of trouble.
What's your point? Are you saying you think its the movies fault? You know much ****ed up stuff is in movies that people don't imitate.... its called self control.
You don't see me pulling a human centipede now do you?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
So do people get shot in this movie "Project X?"

If no.........dont see how this applies to the movie then. Just because the original intent was to copy the party of the movie, doesnt mean the result of this failure was movie based.

LOL @ the ad at the bottom of my screen. Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. Winning.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I am going to a "project X" party this weekend should be fun. I cant wait to have a good time, I dont want to destroy stuff just have a few drinks, dance with friends and have fun.

I think that just because some people destroy stuff doesnt mean that every party goer is up to no good.

We just wanna have a good time thats all

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I am going to a "project X" party this weekend should be fun. I cant wait to have a good time, I dont want to destroy stuff just have a few drinks, dance with friends and have fun.

I think that just because some people destroy stuff doesnt mean that every party goer is up to no good.

We just wanna have a good time thats all

Would it still be worth it if you get arrested at this party?

RedFord96

Established Member
It's not a party until you destroy someone's half-million dollar house being an idiot!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I love how they try to pass it off as the movie's fault.

...because there's never been a movie before about throwing a big party and destroying the house while the parents away. :rollseyes

It's about as original as "I'm rich and you're poor, but let's dance."

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Yea...that's their way to get out of trouble.
What's your point? Are you saying you think its the movies fault? You know much ****ed up stuff is in movies that people don't imitate.... its called self control.
You don't see me pulling a human centipede now do you?

Umm but saying it's the movie's fault isn't getting anyone out of trouble.

I'm not saying they should ban the movie or anything. People are morons, that's all.

As for the centipede, for all we know you really do it.

silver2001cobra

Established Member
What a bunch of idiots, why would somebody have that many people over for a party? The more people you have at the party, the more chances something bad is going to happen .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread