Houston Teen Killed at 'Project X' Inspired Party

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Reminds me of when The Hangover came out. Everyone wanted to go to Vegas and do a "hangover". Don't understand why people do it, it won't make you popular or richer or get a bigger penis from doing such things. BTW, the movie was inspired by an actualy party that grabbed the attention of over 1,000 people.

Dragu1a

Established Member
Common sence should always trump "misinformation"...people ARE retarded and hearing about it everyday is becoming depressing.

common sense is no longer common.

500-1000 people at a party? wow i get annoyed with a 15-25 people party. No wonder the guy started shooting people.

shit, i don't even know 500 people.

Reminds me of when The Hangover came out. Everyone wanted to go to Vegas and do a "hangover". Don't understand why people do it, it won't make you popular or richer or get a bigger penis from doing such things. BTW, the movie was inspired by an actualy party that grabbed the attention of over 1,000 people.

wait...doing a hangover party in vegas WON'T give me a bigger penis? **** this, i'm out.

-did anyone watch the video in the link by OP? i'm not surprised there was a shooting...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
So do people get shot in this movie "Project X?"

If no.........dont see how this applies to the movie then. Just because the original intent was to copy the party of the movie, doesnt mean the result of this failure was movie based.

LOL @ the ad at the bottom of my screen. Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. Winning.
this shit, right here

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that these people probably think it looks like fun:poke:

5point0guy

Established Member
Wow, what a bunch of idiots. One of the dumbest things I've heard recently. Spring Break is starting up at the end of the month here, and we have a lot of foreclosed homes and empty houses in new developments. I wonder how many times a "Project X Party" is going to be mentioned in the newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread