How did this happen!!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Travis everytime I look at your sig pic it makes me grin. Your car is just smoking. I love that look.:beer:

Thanks Larry....Comming from you it means a lot. ~~sniffle:beer:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well to clear everthing up on the towing issue. I'm towing my jetski not a boat. And if I ever figure out how to attach a photo without starting a thread I will post some pics of the hitch that you can't see and the ski hooked up!!

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Dude!!! lol
Go to 'Post Reply' and look under the response box for the attach file box and search for your file.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well Travis every once in a while I like to go on sporatic voyerism shoots, you know what I mean. It's the old peeping Tom, hide in the bushes just to get a shot of someone's ****.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We could do this **** thing for pages and pages......:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: but theres nothing like a nice ****.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That's right!! This is the first step to recovery is admitting, Someone may have a nice ****!!:lol::beer:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
If that were my ****, I certainly would be worried about it's red head. The doctors have shots you know.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Just one more pic for the heck of it!!! Sorry only washed it twice in five days. Off coarse I just finished washing it!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread