how do i find out if i have a bullitt

WVFord

Established Member
If the owner or owners before you did not request a new shock tower sticker from Ford you can get one. Ford will only have one for each car, hopefully yours is still in Fords hands

TrueBlueBullitt

Established Member
yes it has the mach 460
and the stick was taken off by somebody or something because it is not there anymore
and how would i get ahold of ford to see if they have the sticker?

WVFord

Established Member
did you get my pm?

Here is the special service message, take a copy of it with you to the parts counter of your Ford dealer. A phone call is all it takes by the parts guy. If it has not been given to another owner of your car you should get the new sticker.

AUTHENTICITY STICKER DAMAGE
SOME 2001 BULLITT MUSTANG MAY HAVE THE LETTERING COME OFF THE BULLITT AUTHENTICITY STICKER THAT IS FOUND ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE SHOCK TOWER. THIS MAY BE DUE TO THE USE OF CERTAIN CLEANING PRODUCTS. IF THIS DOES OCCUR OR THE STICKER IS DAMAGED IN ANY WAY, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SPECIAL SERVICE SUPPORT CENTER AT 1-800-325-5621 TO OBTAIN ONE (1) REPLACEMENT STICKER. THIS STICKER WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR SERVICE AT A LATER DATE. THEREFORE, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY STICKER PROVIDED. DEALER WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN), BULLITT STICKER # AND REFERENCE THIS SSM # AT THIS TIME. THIS SERVICE CENTER CAN BE CONTACTED M-F 7:30AM-7:30PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) AND SAT. 8:00AM-5:00PM .

Last edited:

TrueBlueBullitt

Established Member
yes i looked at it and seen that somebody clamed it. but i am going to look again and make sure i might have looked at it to fast and read the wrong number to myself.
i really do appriciat all the help

mysterio

Established Member
You really should register your car at the Bullitt site, which is Welcome to the Home of the "Bullittheads"

It's a great site, with good folks and lots of info on your car. Plus the registry.

I'm also a former true blue Bullitt owner, and you probably know (or do you?) that the true blue was the least common color? There were only 723 01 Bullitts in true blue, and the 08/09 Bullitt was NOT offered in blue, only green or black.

Fun little car to toss around....good luck with it!

PC PaiN

Established Member
Def check out IMBOC. I have a true blue bullitt as my daily driver and I'm over on that site as well. It's pretty neat since one of the previous owners actually contacted me to see how I liked the car. He was the second owner I believe. Mine is 3134

Users who are viewing this thread