how do you put the thumbnail picks under your name?

jguerrero

Established Member
can anyone help me out, I cant get it to work, also how do you get the bigger ones at the bottom of the posts to come up? thanks

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Originally posted by jguerrero
can anyone help me out, I cant get it to work, also how do you get the bigger ones at the bottom of the posts to come up? thanks

03DOHC

Established Member
You need to have a picture hosted on the internet in order to use a sig pic or you can link a picture from somewhere.

[*img]insertlinkhere[/img*] This is the string you must put in the sig area of your profile, just remove the * from it. Give me the link of the picture you'd like to use and I'll help you out or do it for you.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by boostin'03
user cp, options, change avatar. UBNSTRK you have to have 150 post before you can have one.

You need 35 posts to be able to choose a custom avatar.

You need 150 posts and must be registered for 30 days to be able to change to a custom title.

There are no minimum posts or time needed to use a sig pic, you just need to link it.

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
You need to have a picture hosted on the internet in order to use a sig pic or you can link a picture from somewhere.

[*img]insertlinkhere[/img*] This is the string you must put in the sig area of your profile, just remove the * from it. Give me the link of the picture you'd like to use and I'll help you out or do it for you.

thanks, I'll try to do it myself, but if I need help, I will give you a shout.

Users who are viewing this thread