how does he sit down with balls that big?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I love downhilling. Big Sky is only 40 miles from my house.. I just bought a go-pro hero with the helmet mount for this summer..

Danny Hart has some serious skill. It's one thing to ride like that dry, which is still impressive, but doing it in the slop is a whole nother story

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Wow, that was nice, but you need to warn people who use ear phones to have both in each ear. I only had one in my ear and only heard SPANISH.. and was wondering if everyone on SVTP spoke Spanish. Then i realized the other ear phone that was hanging had a dude speaking English lol!

CanuckSnake

Established Member
I downhill, but with maybe 1% of that guys skill. I can tell you on a ride like that your hands and forearms start burning right after you leave the gate. I don't know how those guys do it.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Wow, that was nice, but you need to warn people who use ear phones to have both in each ear. I only had one in my ear and only heard SPANISH.. and was wondering if everyone on SVTP spoke Spanish. Then i realized the other ear phone that was hanging had a dude speaking English lol!

:smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread