How hard was it?????

RickwithCobra

Established Member
Hey guys I am just curious how hard it was for you guys to sell the first car you bought?? I have a pos 96 cobra vert that I bought when I was 16 and now i have so many memories and sentimental value... idk how it would be to sell.
thoughts

haz-matt

Established Member
Havent done it yet. I sold the 2nd car I bought though, it was also a pos 96 cobra and im actually glad I got rid of it, but I guess that doesnt really count?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
my first that i had real sentimental value was my 97 GST Spyder. As soon as it drove off i realized what a ****tard i was, even though i tried to justify it that i was growing up and moving onto bigger and better things.

years later, i got another one, same color and everything. Its almost like it never left......

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Easy. I was going from a '92 4dr civic to an '03 Mustang GT vert. I had done a little modding to the civic, but in the end I knew I was getting a much better car. After 3 years, I sold the GT and regretted that soooo bad.

BrianP

Established Member
the only car i had any real sentimental value to me was my second car. the 99 vic i had. idk why, but i absolutly LOVED that car. it was comfy, ran great, sounded awesome with glasspacks and needed little work. but i needed something different.

got a truck or two and 7 months later, i found my self in a 2002 vic. couldnt get away from the panther platform. New car is same color, same options and same interior. Just runs more like crap.

mnewxcv

Established Member
my first car is the svt contour i have. I havent even had it a year, but it's gonna be hard to get rid of. I think I'll just keep it forever.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
the only cars that were hard for me to sell were my Sonic Blue 04 GT and my Redfire 03 Cobra....i want them both back~!

rockX219

Established Member
My first car was a 93 Chevy Corsica which was handed down to me, then I passed it off to my little sister when I bought my 99 GT. I didn't care less about it after driving my Mustang.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Mine was a pos 79 Camaro with 350 that had the James Bond smoke screen option. I was more then glad to see it towed away but the proud [stupid] new owner.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
A POS is not something to regret getting rid of IMO. I have a sale pending on my car and I know I will regret it. However, in a year I will be back in another so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
It wasn't hard considering a stolen UPS type truck slammed into it and totalled it in the middle of the night. Next morning a neighbor woke me up to tell me. By the time I got back from class that evening, it was gone. The company's insurance had the car towed away. I did not even get some of my stuff out before it was gone.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
It was a bit sad, but it went back to a good home. I think it was harder for the previous owner to sell it to me than it was for me to sell it back to him lol

Users who are viewing this thread