How in the **** do I get out of the friend Zone?

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Okay like the title says.
I met this girl Rachel about 8 months ago at my niece’s birthday party. My niece is 15, I’m 18, and Rachel is 17. Her and my niece play on the same Soccer team. Anyways, at her party I bumped into her, and made her laugh and we started talking. About 3 weeks go by, we have been talking nonstop, I ask her out. This is the best part, she says YES! I go pick her up in my 6er, take her to a nice Italian place, and then we go for a ride. I proceed to take her home, when we get there, there is a guy in an old ass Civic, I’m thinking 93ish. He steps out, comes up to my hood, and pounds both his fist onto it! And puts a tiny of dint in the front left area of the hood. I say F*CK NO! I get out and walk up to him, well like I’m about to whoop his ass (yes I said that)! He says “Why are you out with my girlfriend?” I say “Dude, what the hell you are talking about? I thought she was single (she never actually said this)!” He says “Well she is mine and I’m about to ‘mud stomp’ you” I just laugh get in my car and smoke the tires out of her neighborhood (I got a speeding ticket too).
About 2 weeks ago I went to my brothers to hang out and help him with his Busa, when I get there in the Cobra he comes and checks it out, and we go for a ride. When we got back I wound up the blower real quick and shut it off, and went into the garage. My niece and Rachel come out; she says “hi, is that your new car?” I tell her yes. I get done putting the new swingarm and wiring the nitrous kit on the Busa and go into the house to eat some dinner and drink a “root beer”. I go back outside to catch some fresh air and she comes and sits down by me on the swing. She goes on and on about how sorry she is and how she wishes she would have done stuff different. I go on and say that it was screwed up what she did and that I wish things would have gone different also. I head home thinking about her.

About 4 days ago, she CALLS me! I was astounded seeing as she ALWAYS text or IM’s me. I talk a little bit and she tells me that she and the DOUCHE that dented my hood weren’t even friends anymore and she had a restraining order on him. I asked her to go and get something to eat with me (I was at the hospital with my grandma, with 5 hours of sleep in 6 days and had eaten maybe 4 times). She said yes and we got to talking again, I asked her if she wanted to go on an actual date with me to the movies and then to dinner, to my surprise she said no. Again I was shocked about kind of yelled at her WHY? After 20 minutes of interrogation she says that it’s because after what had happened I still talked to her and was “there” for her, it shows how good of a friend I am, and she doesn’t want to screw that up! I have been talking to her and she thinks I am okay with it, when on the inside I’m obviously not.

Kicker! Turns out the guy wasn’t her BF just a really weird guy who is in love with her.

CONDENSED: I met a girl, we went on a date. She had a “bf”. I want to date her, but I am too good a friend, according to her.
Am I stuck in the friend zone? Should I stop being there for her? Or should I move on?
Oh and she is 5’ 9”, Blonde, Green Eyes, has a great body, and a set of 38 D’s :rockon:

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
You don't.

I think anyone here can tell you it's not really worth worrying about a girl that age. On top of that, you don't want to be in some crazy murder/suicide with that stalker guy. Did you check the vlan settings?

Last edited:

TDUB003

Established Member
Without drawing this out into a long drawn out discussion, stop being such a pussy. You're practically begging her to go out with you. Why would she want to date you when she can already get everything from you while you guys are still "friends?"

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Seriously though, I know you want her even more since you think you can't have her. You're going to do what you want no matter what, but I'm promising you with 99.10% accuracy that you'll look back at this in a couple years and laugh at yourself for caring about her. She'll probably get knocked up by the stalker anyway just because she's dumb.

Last edited:

TDUB003

Established Member
You don't.

I think anyone here can tell you it's not really worth worrying about a girl that age. On top of that, you don't want to be in some crazy murder/suicide with that stalker guy. Did you check the vlan settings?

^^^ This. Just get yourself one of these and you won't have to worry about it: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sOCEUpGZI"]YouTube - Mercury Mistress[/nomedia]

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
You guys are making some sense.. So I am guessing that moving on is the best?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Move on.

You are 18, but She is 17 and hangs out with 15 year olds. She and you are not on the same maturity level, even considering the close age.

Go find a nice college girl and PIIHB.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Move on.

You are 18, but She is 17 and hangs out with 15 year olds. She and you are not on the same maturity level, even considering the close age.

Go find a nice college girl and PIIHB.

In her defense her and the 15 year old play soccer together.Read below.

Yep. Unless you want to end up in smackdown crying in 6 months about her cheating on you like it's a total shock.

Yeah I think your right.

Who and the f*ck am I kidding? I have a MUSTANG! Even the V6's are pussy magnets! And mine whines!

I guess I'm just looking for some comforting, or something, I think I will go women shopping soon..

Planter

Banned
youre too young for anything serious. date 3, 4, 5 at a time, and have fun. get through college, get a career lined up, get your financial house in order, then find a woman, start a family.

horse first, cart next. yes in that order.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Pics of said girl.

th180px-Chris-hansen.gif

Users who are viewing this thread