How is Ford going to sell the 04 cobras when....

IDAREU

Banned
I just don't understand Ford. Last month they had great rebates on Cobras. Then this month they incentives got worse. Now the 05 Mustang is out and the build quality looks much better to me. Plus Ford just said that in 2006 they new Cobra will be out.
I have been offered 2003's for less than $19,000. The values are falling so fast now.

I really don't know how Ford is going to move the remaining 2004's:??:

There is a boat load of them out there right now.

Orange Poison

Established Member
19K for an 03 Cobra? Must be a run to ground, dogged-out, high mileage....with dings and scratches 03 Cobra then.

Still dwelling on all of this ain't ya???

hj16

Established Member
19K? For uber high mileage mabye. The 04s will seel because not everyone likes the new body styling, the 03/04 is still very potent, and its alot cheaper than what the 06 will cost.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i don't know if i'd want an 03 cobra that was selling for $19k but that's just me. it almost sounds to me like you are trying to talk yourself into believing that it was a great idea to dump off your 03 and that they just aren't worth it.

IDAREU

Banned
Dwelling? Ok yes, I did like the 03 vert I had but I got out because I thought this could happen.

Ragged out, I don't know I never drove these cars, but how about new 03's for less than $22,000!
I have been offered these as well.
They are not my color preference; however, I bet that next year I will be able to pick up a new Comp Orange Cobra for the same deal, unless Ford hgets smart and starts dumping the 04's soon!

Btw, don't be pissed off at me that you can buy a Terminator so cheap now.

Slythrin

I say bull shit. I just bought a 04 because the 03s are still going for 26-29k and i made a smokin deal on my 04. still paid an ass load for it. but it is mine

IDAREU

Banned
I always smell Bullshit out.

Check Ebay you will see 03's rhat sold for less than $19k

Sorry and Sad this is not Bullshit!

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by idareu
Btw, don't be pissed off at me that you can buy a Terminator so cheap now.

I kinda believe you.....I actually have seen some beat to sh&t 03 Cobras that I wouldn't pay no more than 19K for.....lol

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Yeah, I've seen em' go for that! I bought my 03 back in August w/ 19K miles on it for 23,900 before a 6K trade in. 18.5K out the door fa shizzle! :coolman:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by idareu
I always smell Bullshit out.

There is a guy right now in the market who has a new 2003 for sale for $25,900. He has owned it for two weeks. Now he is threating if it does not sell he is going to take it to an auction. Why wouls someone buy a 03 and then two weeks later say I'm selling it at auction?
He is doing this because he is a dealer who bought this car from a dealer who could not justify paying floor plan any longer and just cut its loses. Face it their are no longer any rebates on a 2003 so he took advantage of a small town dealer in a depressed area. Now he shipped it to Fla and knows he can profit $2000 even at a dealers auction.

Don't even think he just made a mistake and now has to cash the car. The Cobras have been out for over two years and this guy is totally into perfornmance cars because the cobra is parked next to a Viper.

Check Ebay you will see 03's rhat sold for less than $19k

Sorry and Sad this is not Bullshit!
That made no ****ing sense. Just shut the **** up with your bullshit claims, Yes cars on Ebay will sell for ultra cheap because of no-reserve auctions. Id like for you to point out (3) 2003 Cobras on Ebay with under 20,000 miles and in mint condition that sold for under $19K without a no-reserve listing. You wont find any plain and simple.

Everyone here is sick of having your dumbass around. You always try to put down our cars in any way you can think of. I mean ****, you even tried comparing our cars to a ****ing Saturn. And now you always seem to post about how the value of our cars are dropping like mad. Yes they are low, but not as low as your bullshit claims. I suggest you shut the **** up from now on, NO ONE HERE GIVES TWO SHITS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY:cuss:

Last edited:

IDAREU

Banned
I guess it is possible to rationalize anything.

I've never put this car down. I said that I like the 03 Cobra.
Yes i posted about the Saturn. And I will stand by what I said.
My topic here is how is Ford going to sell the rest of the 04's?
They did cost less in sept just a matter of fact.

Btw I will not just go away!

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Yeah - are you not the whipped dude whose wife made him trade in the Cobra too?

Looks like someone misses da boost..

Cobras Rock!!!

Don't care if they lose value because I bought it to have fun and won't sell it ever..

Users who are viewing this thread