How many 2013-TVS on 2007-2012 GT500's

vmaxbaby

Established Member
Hey guys,

Next week ordering a 2013 TVS for my 2007 GT500. Checking in on this forum to see how many people have done it and anything I should look out for?

Thanks,

Reis racing

Established Member
How much more power are people making with the 2013 blower on the older gt500? Do they run cooler?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Lightnin: How did the install go, pulley size ?? Any Dyno numbers yet etc. Thanx

The install is a straight forward blower swap. When using the new elbow you have to plug an evap hole with a 5/8 brass plug(I also used RTV to make sure it sealed properly), and T the vacuum lines going to the brake booster and evap. Not bad at all.

It literally has poured every day except for one since the install, 2 weeks. I did drive it that one day, and my unofficial time clocked timed a 5 second 70-120 pull. It pulls hard and from a third gear 70 punch lifts the front end and pulls till 110, shift 4th back up in the air. I told a friend it pulls harder in 3rd than my GTO does in 1st. I'm planning on going to the dyno soon to get some numbers and make sure everything is good.

Last edited:

crazy4life

Established Member
Any pics of the hole u plugged and the t vaccum lines

Plenum
plenum.gif

Vacuum tee
plenum2.gif

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
You don't have to plug that anymore. The correct part is now available. Search the threads to find it. Also check the fordgt500.com site, that is where the part # was posted first. I'm to lazy to look for it again. I posted it in an earlier thread here somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread