How many from the Lafayette Louisiana area?

Quazie

Established Member
It looks like we overlap a week. I'm just taking the scenic route home this time. Maybe we can arrange a Lafayette Shelby meeting sometime when we are all home. :beer:

Anyone a member of the Acadiana Mustang Club? I was a member a few years back, but I could never make the meetings.

That would be cool. There are more people than I thought in or around lafayette with shelby's. :Good cold beer:.

Derek5774

Established Member
Should schedule a meet
If not coffee n cars is 29th this month
At 8am
At the baptist church on kaliste saloom road

Chance42

Established Member
Should schedule a meet
If not coffee n cars is 29th this month
At 8am
At the baptist church on kaliste saloom road

I plan on being there, Lethal Racing is putting a new clutch in on the 28th, so I'll be breaking it in :whine:. Look for the two black vettes, as my buddy will be dropping me off to pick my car up before cars and coffee. I'll have the cowl hood and all gloss black (factory) paint, my buddy will have the matte black hood/roof/deck and gloss everything else with a vented to hell and back hood.

Derek5774

Established Member
I plan on being there, Lethal Racing is putting a new clutch in on the 28th, so I'll be breaking it in :whine:. Look for the two black vettes, as my buddy will be dropping me off to pick my car up before cars and coffee. I'll have the cowl hood and all gloss black (factory) paint, my buddy will have the matte black hood/roof/deck and gloss everything else with a vented to hell and back hood.

Cool
If I don't see you come say hello
You can't miss my car
Plate. ZIPNBY

Users who are viewing this thread