How many miles are on your cars

Chased

Speed Inc.
Established Member
I bought my car three years ago with 78 miles on it, now its got 78,954 in three years

only problem was the clutch at 4000 miles a Alternater, power steering pump..

And brakes ofcourse

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Bought mine new in September 2004. Another week or so and I'll hit 35K. Time for another oil/filter change.

Driver's side heated seat needs to be fixed (apparantly the heating grid is screwed), and passenger's side heated seat switch has been fixed. That's it.:banana:

Last edited:

hdpilot50

Established Member
newbie here....first post

bought my 02 oct 05. it has 55xxx on it now.

having issue with the windshield wipers, thermostat leaking, has a new water pump, sometimes hard to start when real cold outside.

chael33

Established Member
bought my '03 in August '07 with 27,500 now it has 36,000. wow didn't know i drove that much.

jpf2003

Established Member
bought 7/02/02 4425 miles on it now 04/01/2008. 2003 torch red coupe

Last edited:

Snk-Byet01

Established Member
Bought my SVTF in November 2007 with 11,470. It's my DD and I'm putting 80 miles on every week day. I now have 18,000+.

No problems really. I have the clutch TSB noise at idle, but that's about it. When I take the SVTF in for the hatch latch recall, I'll ask about the clutch, since I still have time on the 5/100,000 drivetrain warranty. Keeping the front EAP wheels clean from brake dust is about the only complaint I have.

The original owner put in a mail-order tune (FocusSport) that has a very minor surge around 2200 rpm. I re-flashed with the stock tune. After about 10 minutes of driving I immediately went back to the FocusSport tune and live with the surge.

Fun, enjoyable car, especially as a DD. It's fun to kick ricers butts with a basically stock car and I love those on-ramps to the interstates:burnout:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Mine just turned 80k, daily driven year round in Minnesota. This little car has never let me down, starts right up every time even after sitting outside for two days in temps of -15 F.

It's had a few little issues but nothing bad, still on the original clutch as well.

I have a custom tune from Mike at Unique tuning in South Carolina and I love it, No bad habits and better power across the board. I still need to get it to a dyno after the last revision but it's soooo good.

Lightningfr

Banned
just tipped 60k changed plugs wires and tranny fluid acc. belt needs replacing

only problem i had was the screw came loose on the sun visor and the passenger seat the leather came unhooked on the back
factory clutch great running car
exactly the reason i bought another one 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread