How many Mystic Chrome owners Daily drive their cars.

Chris C

Established Member
Just like the title says how many Mystic owners daily drive their car????? I would love to have a mystic chrome, but i would be affraid to daily drive it.

nuxx

Established Member
sadwavey.gif

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
I drive mine on a pretty regular basis. It kills me to see the car just sit and have no drive time with it. Next go around I'm not going to be runnig nittos. They pick a lot of rocks and the car has to many chips for my liking.

Chris C

Established Member
Wow sorry to hear that, glad u are ok though... how much its going to be for just the paint?

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Originally posted by mystic1
I drive mine on a pretty regular basis. It kills me to see the car just sit and have no drive time with it. Next go around I'm not going to be runnig nittos. They pick a lot of rocks and the car has to many chips for my liking.

The reasons for the rocks fly up is due to the traction the nittos bring to your car..... Since they are hella sticky they grab rocks they fling them up.....

Zach

SnkBit

Established Member
I had my 97 Cobra repainted with the real Mystichrome paint and I drive it everyday. Its my only car so I have to. Lots of compliments make it worth it.

91stang

I drive mine everyday rain or shine...its no good if all I can do is look at it...I'd rather enjoy it daily.

whippleblown03

Established Member
my old man still has is 1996 mystic in the garage. 5000 miles on her and its 8+ years old. he said i get it when he kicks the bucket. i said thats fine but i am going to drive it alot more than he has. got have fun with them or why buy em.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
I switch off between my 96 GT Vert and the Mystic Vert. Seems lately though that I've been prone to drive the Mystic around 4 days a week and the 96 the rest...lol Thruth be told...I love the 96 more!!!

~ Fresh :burnout:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
All good points .........it ain't no Rembrant..... It's a car.... drive it!!

I'll still be driving mine alot..... just not every day!!!
This traffic is freaking rediculous....
Can't have any fun with it any way when your in rush hour traffic...

Not worth piling it up....IMHO

It'll get driven alright.... we need not worry about that!!!!
Jimmy:thumbsup:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
nice days only... don't care if i get caught in the rain, but I dont take it out when it's raining. It's more of a case where I don't want to crash it than get it wet...

Rog

FKing1

Established Member
My daily driver, rain,snow, shine, whatever. Have a 97 Cobra Vert, one of 365 Pacific Green, that has never been wet. It is rarely driven and I ask myself Why? We sometimes get obsessed with silly things.
Fred K.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Mine is driven only on weekends, but its driven almost EVERY weekend. This car is just not rain-friendly, now that I've done the hood mod, and the JLT CAI, and it eats WAAAAY too much gas to be a daily driver as well.

Jimmy, I'm so sad to hear about your car. I know it must have killed you inside. You, above anyone else on this board, were someone that I was the most happy for when you got this, because we all kinda went through the waiting and saving with ya. But I have heard that the paint is super easy to match, and looks perfect after repairs, so dont sweat it.

Let us know when its done and how well the body shop did. Now you can get rid of that front lisence plate if you want!! ;-)

Last edited:

Chameleon

Established Member
My Mystichrome is my daily driver.

I bought the car to drive, its insured, if it gets messed up I'll have it fixed. Like someone else said .... they are not museum pieces.

The only part about driving the car that bugs me is other drivers, sometimes I think they are spending more time gawking at the car than watching the road. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread