How many of you can actually afford a 2017 Ford GT?

Can you afford a 2017 Ford GT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Simple enough question. The reason for the inquiry is because of the atrocious amount of pissing and moaning there is involving the engine. Frankly, it's annoying, and I do believe the chosen power plant has earned enough honors to be in that glorious chassis. I'd like to know, how many of you have earned the right to whine? :pop:

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't heard much about it nor the price. But I'm 99% sure I can't afford one, lol.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Simple enough question. The reason for the inquiry is because of the atrocious amount of pissing and moaning there is involving the engine. Frankly, it's annoying, and I do believe the chosen power plant has earned enough honors to be in that glorious chassis. I'd like to know, how many of you have earned the right to whine? :pop:

Can I live in it?

BMR Tech

Afford it? I can.

But then, all I will be able to afford to eat is toasted generic bread for breakfast, a piece of generic bologna for lunch, and a piece of generic cheese for dinner. So, a sandwich a day....I'm down.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Assuming I could live in it then yes, I could but probably just barely.

Mike L.

Established Member
After you spend your big bucks on the new GT, some guy will pull up next to you in a Fairmont with a turbo Ls engine that he invested 2K on and blow your doors off in front of your woman.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
After you spend your big bucks on the new GT, some guy will pull up next to you in a Fairmont with a turbo Ls engine that he invested 2K on and blow your doors off in front of your woman.

Yeah, in a POS grandma's car that can't corner to save it's life, and is as safe as a pinto.

By your theory no fast car over the cost of 4K makes sense, because a LS swapped Fairmont is faster. Better sell your cobra and get a Fairmont!

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

I think whoever can afford a Ford GT will have no problem keeping their woman, versus some scrub in a modded beater car, that looks like ass. Food for thought.

Intervention302

Established Member
Realistically speaking...

My Dad wants to buy one. In that blue

Currently owns a 06 Whippled GT. He was "disappointed" that it was a v6. I told him it has 600+hp and showed him the video

No longer dissapointed

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol is this a serious question? Do you know what site you're on? This is SVTP. Members here can bench 750lbs with their 18inch dick. They drive 3000 hp "terminators" that not only run a 5 sec quarter mile but can track the "ring" in 25 seconds. Their financial experts that make Dave Ramsey look like a ****ing retard. They bought everything they own CASH and never had to borrow money from a financial institution much less their parents. They have a CCW, take no shit, MMA champs, build AR's weekly and daily drive a Hellcat which will shit on any bullshit "ecoboost" ever made. Their super model girlfriends are in the kitchen where they belong (with non pointy elbows may I add) while they PIIHB eating free Papa Johns and curb stomping brown recluse spiders.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Lol is this a serious question? Do you know what site you're on? This is SVTP. Members here can bench 750lbs with their 18inch dick. They drive 3000 hp "terminators" that not only run a 5 sec quarter mile but can track the "ring" in 25 seconds. Their financial experts that make Dave Ramsey look like a ****ing retard. They bought everything they own CASH and never had to borrow money from a financial institution much less their parents. They have a CCW, take no shit, MMA champs, build AR's weekly and daily drive a Hellcat which will shit on any bullshit "ecoboost" ever made. Their super model girlfriends are in the kitchen where they belong (with non pointy elbows may I add) while they PIIHB eating free Papa Johns and curb stomping brown recluse spiders.

Well, you are right about one thing. I did have Papa John's yesterday............

C0bra99

Established Member
This depends on the price.... Anything over 180 and I'm out:bowdown::coolman::whine:

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
I have never seen a Ford GT here in Minnesota ...or really any supercar for that matter, that didnt involve a car show.

I could maybe afford one if I sold my house and moved back in with daddy, but even then it would rough.

Users who are viewing this thread