How many SVT members do we have in the Houston area?

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Zach- used to live in Clear Lake, got out of lease, went to Iraq, got back yesterday and now live in Conroe. 2003 Cobra (traded in my '00 lightning). Let me know if there is any other event/meet coming up! I usually frequent the little Kemah gathering every Saturday.

texaswrx

Established Member
JetmechF16 said:
Zach- used to live in Clear Lake, got out of lease, went to Iraq, got back yesterday and now live in Conroe. 2003 Cobra (traded in my '00 lightning). Let me know if there is any other event/meet coming up! I usually frequent the little Kemah gathering every Saturday.

First, as a Veteran myself, thanks for your service. Second, I need to head out to the Kemah gathering again. I assume you are talking about the one by Super Target? The one time I went last year, there were at least 300 cars out there, and three or four 2004 Cobras as well.

texaswrx

Established Member
They are held at the Super Target just outside of Kemah / 146. It was started by Space City Cruisers, but many cars outside of that club show up saturday nights. It is a hot rod / muscle car type gathering for the most part. I did not see any imports the night I went.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Yeah, thats the one. I used to go every Saturday, but I haven't been in a few months. It is mostly all domestic muscle, but there are usually one or two supras and STIs and even some exotics every once and awhile. Mustangs have their own corner with many GTs, Bullitts, Mach Is, and a few cobras. I will be going next weekend if the weather is good, it usually gets going good about an hour before sundown.

C-Liz-Go

I sell houses!!
Established Member
I'm here in Houston but can't make the dyno event :-( Would like to see what I'm pulling now with the Saleen blower

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
Im in Houston..Montose/Heights area...lookin for some people to cruise with on weekend????

Dont really know anybody that has the kind of car i do....

1bad03snake