How much do you guys think she's worth?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^^ if i had 9k i would give it to you for that car dude!

i would love to have a vert 01 to play with...my wife would shoot me dead on the spot...she hates my 01 and i can't imagine she would like to see her explorer get kicked out the garage for another 01 LOLOL

Mmmmm that would look sweet opening the door and seeing 2 01s!

Last edited:

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Well fellas, come 9 am tomorrow she's gonna have a new owner. Settled on 8500. Hate to see her go, but maybe I'll have another one some day.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Not too bad. There is a decent group of us who don't have one anymore and still kinda bug people...hahahaha

killakella

Established Member
You could get a sweet deal on a 05-08 F-150 right now. My cousin is trying to unload his 07 Harley F-150 right now and he cant even get 15,000 for it.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I hate to tell you, but um fox bodys actually sell for more. But who is in this hobby for value. Yes 01's are hurting, the same reason as termys are selling for mid teens. Don't feel bad, the Mach 1 guys are getting honed. Many of those guys are just coming off car payments on a car worth less then $10k. Mods don't help a car too much, too many people afraid its been beat on. Sometime its best if you can to put stock parts back on and sell the aftermarket parts which sell for close to new less 20%.

Users who are viewing this thread