How much for a new 03 L

Calimon

Established Member
I just bought a 03 Cobra last Monday and now I wanted to pick up an 03 L for our buisness. We have a 2000 Ranger that isn't cutting it, problem truck so I want to get rid of it. I also want to get rid of a 2003 Jeep Cherokee that my Grandma got stuck with, won't go into the details there.

But the dealer I got my Cobra from has 1 Black 03 L left so I'm sure I should be able to get a great deal as well as get rid of those 2 other vechicles.

Anyways having a Black 03 Cobra and L sitting in the driveway would be cool and I would love driving to work now while the Cobra sits in the garage. Are there any incentives for 03 L's right now and what would be a good price?

I did take it for a test drive and very nice truck, my Mom fell in love and didn't want to look at any other trucks heh.

Thnx for any help and so far I LOVE the 03 Cobra, I still can't believe I finally own one. Thnx again and later all :)

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
So it is used right??? They let you test drive it. They won't let you do that if it is new. What miles?

Calimon

Established Member
125 miles on it and it was New, its the last 03 L they have. They let me test drive 2 03 Cobra's before I bought mine.

Why wouldn't they let me test drive a new L?

So current invoice on those is like 29k right?

TXRickC

Established Member
I was offered a '04 White L w/24 miles for $29,000 tonight. I'm also looking at another white '04 tomorrow for $29,514 and may see if I can get it to match the $29k (i like the higher priced more cause no front plate, bed cover and it's been indoors, unlike other one)

TXRickC

Established Member
oh yeah, if you can get x-plan which is what I'm working with, there is a $500 cash back incentive fordpartners.com is offering below the x-plan pricing, also heard of a possible $1000 general rebate which may not have stated "excludes svt"

Calimon

Established Member
I just read in another part of this board that we can use the X plan if we get a pin code from someone??

Also when/if you use it should you tell the dealer your using it before or after you work out the final price? I'm guessing after since those sneaky ***** try to get every penny from you.

Thnx again for the help

TXRickC

Established Member
No before, because there is not much haggling after that. I've got my PIN number through my wife's employer and (3) dealers I have been talking with say I need to bring proof of her employment with the pin number. Plus not all dealerships will honor x-plan as well. but it's worth a try for saving $3300

Calimon

Established Member
Ok great, just found out we did get approved for the loan so now I just need to find out if I can use someones X plan, also need to call the dealer and see how they work.

1meanz

Established Member
Originally posted by Slider
So it is used right??? They let you test drive it. They won't let you do that if it is new. What miles?

I test drove my new L before I bought it. I guess it depends on the dealer. I would never even consider shelling out close to $30k without a test drive.

TXRickC

Established Member
I got my White '04 today. $29,363.83 + tt&l (11 miles, and opt. bed cover) 3.4% rate as well :)

newcastle

Originally posted by TXSVTLIGHTNING
I got my White '04 today. $29,363.83 + tt&l (11 miles, and opt. bed cover) 3.4% rate as well :)

How much did you end up putting down, TX?

Cory27

SVT Poster
Established Member
NOOOOOOO, Cali buy the Lighting and give it to me. You know i;ve wanted one ever since the first time i saw one

IMXCITD

Established Member
New '04's can be had for 25,900.00...so I would start there and work backwards!! Do not over pay for this truck!

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Good times come and go. I wish I could go out tomorrow and buy a brand new Lightning. :( Come on Ford..... It's time! It's time to bring back the Lightning!

Users who are viewing this thread