How much hp should i have after these mods?

03cobracoupe

Established Member
I was just curious...how much rwhp after this?

bassani catback, off-road x-pipe, UPR cai, Billet flow throttle body and inlet tube, 3.10 pulley, and diablo chip.......

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
One hundred meeeeelllion HP ;-)

440-450 with a well burned chip... See Jimmy V's numbers, he has almost the same setup.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I say around 440 somewhere..high 430's

Take it to a Dyno if you can and let us know....as long as your Diablo Chip is setup right....you will do fine. Dynojet Dyno is a must though.

Hot Rod(I was never good at guessing)Harry :)

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> Dynojet Dyno

Or SuperFlow AutoDyn...

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
These are very nearly identicle to the mods I have planned, (which will happen when and if my tick ever gets fixed!) Please post your dyno results when you get them.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
I'd say around 450. See my mods in my sig - similar but no chip - I pulled 426 last weekend. If thinning out the A/F at WOT and advancing the timing with a chip can't get you another 25, then WTF. Let us know how it goes.

OneSVTFan

Established Member
I guess there is variability in cars, dynos, conditions etc... but just got back from the dyno today. Mods include 3.10 pulley, CAI, Diablo chip, Bassani xpipe and catback. Stock numbers where 358hp/358tq and the best run today was 427hp/429tq. To be honest I really was expecting to see 440-450 since I know several other 03s running the same package. BUT, the most important issue is how the car feels. It was fun before but the grin factor has gone up significantly. It is habit forming, if you go to a pulley, you will not go back!!

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
How was the chip burned, was it dyno tuned or a mail in (your call them they mail to you) if so may be that why you didn't get the 450 rwhp?:beer:

OneSVTFan

Established Member
Unfortunately, had to order through the mail. Would love to spend some quality time with a tuner but Rick at Amazon, Pete, JDM are 10 to 12 hours away. Sure wish one of these guys would set up a traveling road show with Fun Ford events.

Users who are viewing this thread