How much is your cell phone bill ?

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Im looking at getting a new plan.... Im just trying to figure out what the average bill Is ?

I really dont want to spend more than $40 a month

Fastsvt99L

Established Member
100 a month but i get 2000 anytime and nights & weekends plus Sprint to Sprint included and free internet with all the free ring tones and wallpaper plus with this many mins i dont have a home phone so it equals out to about the same as people who do have a home phone

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I pay around $95. a month

it started out $39.99

w/ 400 anytime minutes (unlimited verizon to verizon

I added a line $20. more
and then added 400 More minutes $20.

after taxes etc $95. :rollseyes

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Mine is a little over $30 a month with Cingular. I think that's 400 aythime minutes with 1500 or something night and weekend. That's also nationwide long distance.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
about $130 a month, but that is for 2 nextel phones & all kinds of minutes, about 10,000 combined for each phone.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Pay 42 dollars every month. 200 minutes nights and weekends. I went to florida though and talked to gf and my cell bill was 278 dollars that month. It's just for Tn to MIchigan but never really ahd that many probs like everyone else says with cingular.

spinscan

Established Member
Cingulair is running a deal here for $40 a month, 1000 anytime minutes and a free phone. I'm going to switch from Sprint.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
About $62.00/mo. It's a Nextel. I get free incoming, 500 anytime min., unlimited nights/weekends, and unlimited direct connect (2way) it was a promotion they had a little while ago.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Wow people get hosed on their cell phone bills. My bill comes to $49.XX per month after taxes and I have 735 anytime minutes, free incoming, free nights & weekends, free long distance. I don't have a home phone either. Just wish I could travel beyond this 50 mile barrier without getting hit with roaming charges. This is through Centennial Wireless(basically local).

Mark

sikwitit36

Banned
you guys are gettin ripped. AT&T-$48 per month. 1000 daytime(I think but not sure, cause I got so many I never go over) and unlimited nites and weekends. or up to like 4000 min or so. No roaming charges anywhere in canada some islands but i dont remember.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I am on a group package with my dad, seein how I work for him it is cheaper, but I think it is 128 a month with free mobile to mobile, free nights/weekends, (both unlimited) and I think 2k min free. It is "nationwide no roaming" but there is alot of that nation that isn't covered. Alltell.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Originally posted by FliteQH
About $62.00/mo. It's a Nextel. I get free incoming, 500 anytime min., unlimited nights/weekends, and unlimited direct connect (2way) it was a promotion they had a little while ago.

thats what i pay, 55 + taxes. nextel national 1000 anytime, unlimited nights/weekends/direct connect, free long distance/roaming.:rockon:

03DOHC

Established Member
40 bucks/mo. 1000 anytime. unlimited nights/weekends. free long distance. unlimited mobile to mobile. no roaming.

Users who are viewing this thread