How much time have you wasted on facebook?

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
To all of those who don't have a facebook, its actually a pretty good thing if you don't over use it. People posting pictures of every meal or updates everyother second can be a bit much, but it will help you stay in contact with family and friends and see what everyones up to.

I convinced my father to sign up last year. He found people from his childhood that moved away and lost contact with.

If you have cousins, aunts/uncles, kids, grand kids, etc... You can most likely find a majority on there and see what everyones up to. Its not as bad as you think it is, as long as you don't over-do it.

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
10 days 10 hours 10 mins. But this is a new account I use. Had to delete the old one bc a stalking ex kept trying to get access to it lol

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
find a calculator that can determine the amount of time you have fap'd since birth. that would be impressive.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I waste more time on car forums and youtube than on Facebook. I'm still debating whether I want to keep mine. It's becoming annoying.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It got to saying I posted over 2000 things.. I clicked out and said **** this shit what am I doing?!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
35 days since September 2005. That's using the 17 minute per day average. I'm probably on there more than that because I always have that page open whenever I'm on the internet.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
20 Days 3hrs 17min going off of their 17min average.

Problem is I only look from my phone and its a minute here and there all day while I have short attention span breaks.

And lol'ing at the anti-FBers.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
damn

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES

Users who are viewing this thread