how much to pay for used Boss

wheelhopper

Established Member
Just curious as to what the opinions are on the price for a 2012 Boss with 7K miles on it. A dealer that I am doing some remodeling for has one. It looks in perfect condition and still has the window sticker on it. They are asking sticker price at the dealer, which is around $43K. I am sure they paid less that that. I am considering a deal to trade my services for their Boss.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
what options are on the Boss? Laguna Seca model? Recaro seats/3.73's?

You can buy a brand new non LS model for msrp, 43k'ish. I bought mine brand new a few weeks ago for $43,500. You might have to find one remotely and have it delivered to you, which is what I did ($600).

if that Boss is a non LS model, and has 7k on it, the most I'd pay would be 39k....but I'd be more inclined to buy a brand new one for 43k.

Loosescrews

Established Member
Hell no don't pay what a brand new one would cost!! I keep seeing these prick dealerships on Ebay and other sites trying to get over MSRP for used cars. :nonono:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just curious as to what the opinions are on the price for a 2012 Boss with 7K miles on it. A dealer that I am doing some remodeling for has one. It looks in perfect condition and still has the window sticker on it. They are asking sticker price at the dealer, which is around $43K. I am sure they paid less that that. I am considering a deal to trade my services for their Boss.

I would say that 38-40k is realistic depending on the few options.

Users who are viewing this thread