How much you would pay for a BAB Cobra?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I'm kind of weighing my options right now, but I have an opportunity to pick up a 1998 Clean titled BAB Cobra with 118k miles all stock minus the stereo, it was taken out by the previous owner (not sure why). Everything looks good, interior has no rips either.

Just wondering how much you guys would pay for a BAB with 118k miles, all stock.

mysteed

Established Member
That's really so hard to say because prices fluctuate greatly from one area to another. I think if it was a really really nice example I'd pay as high as 8k but that's it.

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I can't really tell you how much a BAB Cobra is worth or if it's worth any more than any other Cobra. I paid over 20K for mine (but that was new).

But what I can tell you is that all the years I've owned mine I've maybe seen a half a dozen other ones. So it is pretty cool in that respect.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
yea i would pay about 7k for that if it was clean..8 tops- i want one in a few years in addition to my black one

luke87gt

Established Member
It's difficult to say without seeing it but BAB typically will command more money than other colors as it is rare, available only in '98, and relatively sought after.

Users who are viewing this thread