How old are you 03 & 04 Cobra owners?

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
JimBobWay said:
26 plus 25...

Good for you guys that are into this stuff at the best age ever. I'm 28 will be 29 soon enough my dad is 54 and he loves his Mach 1 and may be interested in the 07 we will see. I'm so glad we have some gray matter among us that are truly interested in good old American Power.

Venom04

Established Member
32 Plus what did you put down to get your payment to be like 450 a month? Or what did you pay for the car ? Mines like a buck more a month.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
force recon said:
who cares how old you are just have fun with the car and run the hell out of it when i was 17 i had a 70 mach1 that ran 11.80. i done just fine with the power. i was in the usmc for 8 years and called back to active duty in 2003 and there was 17 18 19 year old kids there if they can handle that they can handle a car. most of you guy are just mad that you didn't have a car like that at there age. recon out

Thank You!!!

I was going to come to the defence of the "young ones"...
Because I know with training(self or otherwise) they are just as capable of good judgement as a 19 year old Navy Seal with 12 pounds of C4(or whatever todays latest Dem. compound is)!!!

Most of them have already realized the speed that things can get out of hand, and have adapted(with those amazing reaction times---->ENVY!!)

As long as they don't make us look bad .... I say .... no better way to grow up FAST except maybe a tour in the US Miltary!!!

Hats off guys !!! Don't street race!

Jimmy :bowdown:

adamb258

Established Member
19. I am surprised how many younger people there are who own cobras. I though I would be an outcast.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
25, got it at 24 $100 full coverage insurance, student, plenty of bills to pay. It made my lifestyle tight when I first got it but now that I have a new job, things are just fine :-D
Yeah, Adam you did look like a young'un

adamb258

Established Member
yeah, im useually the youngest one at all of teh diff gtg's i attend. I always feel comfortable though. Somethign about a common interest in cars makes the age seem to dissapear.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
Yeah my time in the automotive business has taught me that cars seem to fade the generation gaps. for the most part anyways. :beer:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
19...turn 20 in May

WUTWINE said:
I don't think it should be a question whether a 17-18yr old should have this car. I think the question should be, are they responsible enough to have the car. I think most would tend to agree that a 17-18yr old probably isn't mature and responsible enough to own one. I agree that if someone can afford something they should be able to buy it, but I do think there is a time period that younger adults need to go through in order to respect these cars and not do something stupid.

just my opinion.

Jimmysidecarr said:
Thank You!!!

I was going to come to the defence of the "young ones"...
Because I know with training(self or otherwise) they are just as capable of good judgement as a 19 year old Navy Seal with 12 pounds of C4(or whatever todays latest Dem. compound is)!!!

Most of them have already realized the speed that things can get out of hand, and have adapted(with those amazing reaction times---->ENVY!!)

As long as they don't make us look bad .... I say .... no better way to grow up FAST except maybe a tour in the US Miltary!!!

Hats off guys !!! Don't street race!

Jimmy

Agreed :beer:

adamb258

Established Member
Agreed as well. I have been told that I am more mature than many adults. I know that can go both ways though.

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
22 with a $400 payment at less than 5% and $730/6 months for insurance. It pays to have great credit and a perfect driving record. I can not believe how many of you younger guys have already paid for you car. I would love to pay mine off early but with the low rate, I am not going to worry.

2003 Silver

Banned
36...wife, 3 young chickadees. Put 1/2 down....other half I invested with a handsome return that pretty much covers my monthly payment. So in the end I will have the investment and Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread