How the **** did this guy crash his truck?

Coiled03

Established Member
Embed fail.

The tags are [youtube_browser] on either end.

On another note, I ****ing LOVE the stance of your Cobra.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
He was driving aggressively, not paying attention while taunting the guy recording when he lost traction. The description said the roads were wet from rain. He just over corrected and sent the back end fish tailing.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Embed fail.

The tags are [youtube_browser] on either end.

On another note, I ****ing LOVE the stance of your Cobra.

You're making me miss it :( Lost the motor a while ago and had two kids so I haven't had time to revisit it. Bought a Syclone to get me through.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
all it takes is being an idiot, combine that with redneck and you have the perfect combination.

looks like he tried to be a dick and cut you off, cutting too sharp and over corrected, the lack of weight in the bed of the truck caused it to break loose while he floored it and poof. instant idiot.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
all it takes is being an idiot, combine that with redneck and you have the perfect combination.

looks like he tried to be a dick and cut you off, cutting too sharp and over corrected, the lack of weight in the bed of the truck caused it to break loose while he floored it and poof. instant idiot.

Think you nailed it. I just could not figure it out in the 2 frames I had of him coming over.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Does a 6000lb turbo pickup get that out of control that quick? It didn't even sound like he was on boost that hard.

If it had a tune and stock exhaust and bald tires on wet road(guessing here) but all coupled with him switching lanes while he was getting into the power is all this looks like to me. And just tons of over correcting.

straightliner1

Established Member
Someone had their traction control off...

I had a 2012 PSD and that thing would get squirrelly at times if I wasn't paying attention. If he romped the gas to make a point, while changing lanes I can see this happening.

Tispho

Established Member
Those trucks have a ton of torque, He tried to go WOT and cut off the camera person aggressively and loss traction. Simple as that.

B0B

Established Member
maybe the bitch driving in the left lane going under the speed limit while not passing is what set the guy off? Either way the guy was still a douche, but in Wa it is illegal to drive in the left lane if you aren't passing, and I get irritated when people do that too.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
maybe the bitch driving in the left lane going under the speed limit while not passing is what set the guy off? Either way the guy was still a douche, but in Wa it is illegal to drive in the left lane if you aren't passing, and I get irritated when people do that too.

She was passing a few trucks during the video. There was a couple opportunities to move over though.

Users who are viewing this thread