How the FRPP Cam tune SHOULD sound

12C/OBoss

Established Member
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - Cammed and Tuned! - YouTube

I was asked by Jon to not post a video of his tune...but as i see Beefcake has posted one, I wanted to share the original Lund Racing Cam tune that was installed at Evolution and the first Boss tuned WWAAAAAYYY back in April 2011

This is to compare the sound between his side exhaust set up and my full exhaust and X pipe. The y sound quite different

This vid was taken after my drive home from evolution and the car had a JLT intake, Magnaflow offroad X pipe, and Borla S type exhaust. The car was EXTREMELY deep sounding and set off car alarms at idle. I really miss how it drove with this set up. Oh and this tune had the 8000 soft rev limit and 8200 hard limiter!!

The car made 401 RWHP with only 400 miles on it on Evolutions Mustang Dyno. I think with more like 2000 miles on it would have dynoed more like 415-420 as these motors really need to break in to make killer power. Either way it picked up over 33 RWHP!

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - Cammed and Tuned! - YouTube

I was asked by Jon to not post a video of his tune...but as i see Beefcake has posted one, I wanted to share the original Lund Racing Cam tune that was installed at Evolution and the first Boss tuned WWAAAAAYYY back in April 2011

This is to compare the sound between his side exhaust set up and my full exhaust and X pipe. The y sound quite different

This vid was taken after my drive home from evolution and the car had a JLT intake, Magnaflow offroad X pipe, and Borla S type exhaust. The car was EXTREMELY deep sounding and set off car alarms at idle. I really miss how it drove with this set up. Oh and this tune had the 8000 soft rev limit and 8200 hard limiter!!

The car made 401 RWHP with only 400 miles on it on Evolutions Mustang Dyno. I think with more like 2000 miles on it would have dynoed more like 415-420 as these motors really need to break in to make killer power. Either way it picked up over 33 RWHP!

yes, the cars sound really good!

we can set anyone up with a tune that needs one!

Users who are viewing this thread