How to improve MW2 in 30 seconds

93_408_LX

Established Member
Yah the knifing is an absolute joke with commando pro on. It pretty much takes away from any combat within 20 feet

CobrarboC

Established Member
yes and the ****ing kill cam is BULLSHIT.. I hate on groundwar when your sniping on wasteland or estate..

BECAUSE im a big nuke fan... all i do every game is gun for a nuke.. and when im 6 kills deep about to get my harrier some little **** can watch the kill cam and know exactly where im at and come kill me. Or if your in a general area like up top on Karachi..

THE KILL CAM IS BULLSHIT.

I mainly play Hardcore Headquarters but i play groundwar with my buddies sometimes and its just a load of shit. a 7.62 round from an AK taks 3 to 4 hits in the chest and a 50 cal. with stopping power sometimes takes 2 or 3 hits.

THAT IS bullshit too.

scuzzdude2587

Established Member
hahah the killcam only sucks if you're camping :p I like the killcam, it's good for research to find out all the camping spots so you know where to watch your back in HC

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
yes and the ****ing kill cam is BULLSHIT.. I hate on groundwar when your sniping on wasteland or estate..

BECAUSE im a big nuke fan... all i do every game is gun for a nuke.. and when im 6 kills deep about to get my harrier some little **** can watch the kill cam and know exactly where im at and come kill me. Or if your in a general area like up top on Karachi..

THE KILL CAM IS BULLSHIT.

I mainly play Hardcore Headquarters but i play groundwar with my buddies sometimes and its just a load of shit. a 7.62 round from an AK taks 3 to 4 hits in the chest and a 50 cal. with stopping power sometimes takes 2 or 3 hits.

THAT IS bullshit too.

This is why you pick up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in March and watch it destroy MW2. I was an avid COD4 fan but my buddies and I all sold MW2 b/c it was completely noobified!! It was soo easy and for some reason it just wasn't fun after the first week. COD4 made me mad sometimes too but I always came back but MW2, for some reason just didn't float my boat...along with tons of other people. The way BBC2 is looking its a light year ahead of MW2 if you want a little more realism (if thats possible in a game lol) and much harder. You have to deal with tanks, multiple entries to one area and not just a camping a corner like in MW2 and killing everyone who walks in. You always have to deal with snipers, mines, UAV drones, helicopters, etc. Snipers now have bullet drop if your shooting from a long way out to make it more realistic and harder. 4v4v4 public matches. Gun attachments,etc. There are literally 100's things that improved on just from the PS3 beta stage and its not even out yet! More than IW's support:fm:. Looks completely revamped from BBC1 which was kinda laggy and a letdown. The way its looking now BBC2 will take MW2 in most categories if it stands up like its saying it will. We shall see!:dancenana:

Edit: Oh yeah, BBC2 has killcam now but its in 3rd person, from the front of the guy and off centered so its a little harder to see where he's at along with showing his weapons setup, etc.... especially since you have a huge area to play!

Last edited:

CobrarboC

Established Member
I loved Battlefield bad company... I cant wait for the 2nd... Another thing that sounds tacky but that i really love about BBC. is the sound of the guns. sound REAL! I loved that in the first.

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
This game is absolutely horrendous. I guess MW wasn't easy enough, they now have to bombard every knucklehead with a thousand perks and make it about like Unreal Tournament. Its no wonder why people love it so much because stephen hawking could rack up like a 1000 kills....

CobrarboC

Established Member
This game is absolutely horrendous. I guess MW wasn't easy enough, they now have to bombard every knucklehead with a thousand perks and make it about like Unreal Tournament. Its no wonder why people love it so much because stephen hawking could rack up like a 1000 kills....

unreal tournament was nothing compared to this. I played on PC in the top clans and was sponsored back in the day... there is no relevance

onemean460

Established Member
This is why you pick up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in March and watch it destroy MW2. I was an avid COD4 fan but my buddies and I all sold MW2 b/c it was completely noobified!! It was soo easy and for some reason it just wasn't fun after the first week. COD4 made me mad sometimes too but I always came back but MW2, for some reason just didn't float my boat...along with tons of other people. The way BBC2 is looking its a light year ahead of MW2 if you want a little more realism (if thats possible in a game lol) and much harder. You have to deal with tanks, multiple entries to one area and not just a camping a corner like in MW2 and killing everyone who walks in. You always have to deal with snipers, mines, UAV drones, helicopters, etc. Snipers now have bullet drop if your shooting from a long way out to make it more realistic and harder. 4v4v4 public matches. Gun attachments,etc. There are literally 100's things that improved on just from the PS3 beta stage and its not even out yet! More than IW's support:fm:. Looks completely revamped from BBC1 which was kinda laggy and a letdown. The way its looking now BBC2 will take MW2 in most categories if it stands up like its saying it will. We shall see!:dancenana:

Edit: Oh yeah, BBC2 has killcam now but its in 3rd person, from the front of the guy and off centered so its a little harder to see where he's at along with showing his weapons setup, etc.... especially since you have a huge area to play!
Bad company SUCKS!!!!!!

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
My biggest problem with MW2 is the fact that you can get air perks so easily with a care package. So people camp for the 4 kills they need. Get a chopper or something and end killing the shit out of everyone but yet suck. Plus like brought up before the knifing and shotgun shit gets old real fast.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
My biggest problem with MW2 is the fact that you can get air perks so easily with a care package. So people camp for the 4 kills they need. Get a chopper or something and end killing the shit out of everyone but yet suck. Plus like brought up before the knifing and shotgun shit gets old real fast.

REAL FAST!! Exactly though...when you reward a player for camping, hiding and sucking then thats not the type of game I wanna play:nonono:. COD4 has its noobtubes, frags being thrown by MLB players, etc but MW2 was just taking it to the next level.

bmyers4321

Established Member
the shotgun glitch has been fixed on the game so there is no more longrange shot with the 1887's. there is a way you can have it back but i wont say. and how can you hate commando. it is great. you guys probably just hate it cause you dont use it and get killed by it. no to mention pro gives you no falling damage. set up a knifing class it is fun and use it on the small maps. Marathon, Lightweight, Commando, the use SMG and a pistol(with tactical knife if you have it)

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
The dual shot guns from a distance, or any shotgun for that matter, really pisses me off. Pulling the trigger in the general direction of a player is NOT skill. So ya running around with dual shotguns all game is gay and proves MOST people suck at the game.

I don't mind the running and knifing, it's fun to do :D.

LOL. dually 1887 ftw baby.

m4a1+holographic, stoppingpower, scavenger and commando or UMP+suppressor, lightweight, commando and marathon. just run circles round the map and dont wait around for guys to get revenge on your ass. If you cant kill 3 guys to a magazine your doing it wrong.

Ohms

Established Member
I love my FAL with holographic 2shot kill at any range, then my AA 12 with grip and with marathon, lightweight and commando pros. Great long range, great mid range, and unstoppable up close between the shotty and knife.

And to the guy who said left for dead2 , It would be great except nobody plays as a team, everyone just runs off on there own. I tried playing it for about a week and just gave up..

Users who are viewing this thread