How to improve MW2 in 30 seconds

BM1

Established Member
Ugh... The best thing they could do to improve that game is completely remove radar from multiplayer. Talk about a crutch for shitty players.

CobrarboC

Established Member
Ugh... The best thing they could do to improve that game is completely remove radar from multiplayer. Talk about a crutch for shitty players.

why does it bother you when you can use a suppressor, cold blooded, and ninja??? your virtually invisible..

you just dont want to give up using that hardline huh.

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
They also need to remove the gay little perks you get too such as what you described. It's little things like that that ruin it. Then again I used to be a hardcore Quake 3 and Urban Terror player where radar didn't exist which is why I can't stand these new games having it.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
They also need to remove the gay little perks you get too such as what you described. It's little things like that that ruin it. Then again I used to be a hardcore Quake 3 and Urban Terror player where radar didn't exist which is why I can't stand these new games having it.

Or you could just not play the game?

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
I'm fine with almost everything except the running-knifing-dual shot gun shit. thats getting real old when you get stabbed from 15 feet away while you pump rounds in a guy.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
The dual shot guns from a distance, or any shotgun for that matter, really pisses me off. Pulling the trigger in the general direction of a player is NOT skill. So ya running around with dual shotguns all game is gay and proves MOST people suck at the game.

I don't mind the running and knifing, it's fun to do :D.

Last edited:

scuzzdude2587

Established Member
+1! Hardcore TDM FTW!

+1 Hardcore TDM is my favorite, people actually die when you shoot them
thgun04_4.gif

SHOdown220

Established Member
+1! Hardcore TDM FTW!

Funny vid.

F that! I used to love Hardcore TDM on the first modern warfare, but this one is just full of f*ckin campers, everybody is too scared to actually run around and shoot at people, they just sit in one corner or lay in the grass. I'm all Hardcore HQ now, a lot less camping.

kuruma

Established Member
F that! I used to love Hardcore TDM on the first modern warfare, but this one is just full of f*ckin campers, everybody is too scared to actually run around and shoot at people, they just sit in one corner or lay in the grass. I'm all Hardcore HQ now, a lot less camping.

That really has a lot less to do with the game than the player base. People are bitches in hardcore. Last hardcore tdm I went 17-2. Because the same idiots kept camping the same known camping spots. Easy targets...

Although it does piss me off quite a bit.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
why does it bother you when you can use a suppressor, cold blooded, and ninja??? your virtually invisible..

you just dont want to give up using that hardline huh.

+1

BM1 use this class It will help you with the radar.

Scar with silencer
Spas 12 with Grip
Claymore or Semtex

Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

The scar seems to not be effected by the silencer.

Users who are viewing this thread