How to join Motor City Terminators?

1997Cobra

Established Member
I was told that the club was started back in 2003 by George and JR.

I can only go by what I've heard, it's all wom.

The club is open to anyone who appreciates Terminators. Ownership is not required.

I understand that, but why has it gone in active? Probably because a lot of the members sold their termis, and lost interest in the club. Why would someone with a GT join MCT? I know I would never join. It pretty much limits the potential members to 03/04 cobras. It would have a broader audience if the name included all mustangs.

I would be interested in getting the group more active again.

What all did you guys do? What kind of gatherings? I want to know what kind of activities these guys did.

RickJay

Established Member
I can only go by what I've heard, it's all wom.

I understand that, but why has it gone in active? Probably because a lot of the members sold their termis, and lost interest in the club. Why would someone with a GT join MCT? I know I would never join. It pretty much limits the potential members to 03/04 cobras. It would have a broader audience if the name included all mustangs.

What all did you guys do? What kind of gatherings? I want to know what kind of activities these guys did.

I think if we get some decent weather going one of these weekends soon we'll
have an opportunity to get a good group
together and get something worked out,
personally, I'm hoping next weekend is nice, I'm tired of looking at my car covered up in the garage

Blksnke

Established Member
being a part of it since 2004, i would like to keep the name terminator in there somewhere. yes the original guys have left or sold their cars. I have tried contacting JR but no response. another guy is doug who ran "Billetflow" and made a lot of after market stuff for the terminators.

Maybe we can call it the MCT&FME "Motor city terminators & Fast Mustang Enthusiasts " :rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread