How to put pictures on here

pga4trp

Established Member
Just got the wife a digital camera. I took a picture of my car. How do I put it on my profile and on my responses etc. Excuse my dumbness!!! Thanks and Merry Christmas

03DOHC

Established Member
Hey Terry. Merry Christmas to you too!

You can upload pics with the maximum size of 524288 bytes. When you hit the "post reply" button you'll see near the bottom of your screen a small section labeled "Attach file:" and then to it's right a button labeled "Browse..."

I'll be back in a few minutes....

03DOHC

Established Member
OK. So now you browse to where the file is on your computer and select it. Now hit the "Submit Reply" button and give the file time to upload. The screen will eventually refresh and you'll either see the pic you just uploaded or an error message. If the file is too big you'll have to resize it so it's smaller than 524288 bytes.

Try that and upload the pic here. I'll try and help you do what you need to afterward.

Happy Holiday's:beer:

pga4trp

Established Member
Holy Crap its Huge!!!

I obviously need some work. I did not mean to put that size pic. It wasn't that big on my screen. I may not have the best looking or fasest 03 Cobra on this site but I damn sure got the biggest!!! Ha-ha I'll try again later. Thanks this is funnnn!

Users who are viewing this thread