How to Sell

03yellow

Established Member
Have a dyno tune wet kit on my cobra that is a year old with lots of extras. How do I sell it and make sure I get paid and the other guy gets what he is expecting?
Extras include purge, 3 switch cup holder switch ie.. arming switch, bottle warmer switch, purge switch). Bottle heater and automatic temp, pressure gauge, special Heavy duty bottle brackets with bottle carry handle, and window switch. Have kitl booklet and window switch booklet. Paid around $850 for everything.

What is a fair asking price?

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Post ALOT of pictures, get a paypal account. A fair asking price would probably be anywhere from 500-600 dollars.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Was thinking 500 shipped. I have a pay pal account. Does that cover the other person too!

Yes It does (It's kinda of a bitch to get refunds but it works). Pretty much if they don't get whats described or gets scammed they can start an investigation. If they find you at fault you have to refund their money.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Use the market here. I've never used ebay, only the market section here and I've sold alot of stuff there and bought a lot. Things usually go faster and are bought by people who actually know what their looking at. Opposed to some 16 year old on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread