How to tell One has Food Poisoning.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
I woke up at 6am today and I had to run to the john to throw up more then I ever did at one time, and my stool has been nothin but water. I now very sick. So I go back to bed, and hour or two later same thing not so much throw up. But later in the day I tried to drink a cup of water and 5min later threw that up. So I go out and get some ginger ale and so far its staying down. I ate some pork and rice from a little puerto rico corner store yesterday. So does that sound like food poisoning?

GBNFG 03 DSG

Established Member
I know when I had food poisoning I threw up for about 12 hrs and had water for stool. Also, there a different degrees to food poisoning. It will generally be any where from 6-8 hrs after eating. Hope you feel better.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
My mom was really sick with flu-like symptoms for about 5 days and went to the doctor. They tested her stool and that is how she found out it was food poisoning and not just the flu.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I got the 24hr version once. It started about four hours after a trip to Mcd's. I just happen to be in full hockey goalie gear when I puke feeling came on. I have never skated so fast in all my life. Luckily it was roller and not ice, so I could skate all the way to the bathroom.

What a bad night.

LOLasaurus

Established Member
I ate some bad chicken once

woke up about every hour to throw up, this lasted about 24 hrs

fun shit

but it could have been the swine flu

ff500

Established Member
Last week we were down at Disney we had a late lunch at the ESPN club, a few hours later I was throwing up and kept on throughout the night, nothing but water coming out of my butt, I just started feeling better within the last few days, I lost about 8 lbs. Doctor says it was food poisining, it stuck with me about 10 days.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Been there...sounds like food poisoning to me. Worst crap ever...literally

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I am pretty shure its not the flu cuz I dont have a fever. I didnt think swine was in PA yet tho.

FluTracker

Sure it is. You went to a Puerto Rican place to eat, and don't think you could possible have "the flu??" HA.

P.S. There's no H in sure. Good luck and stay in school.

Last edited:

merc lover

Established Member
This happened to me a few weeks ago, coincidentally during a call-out thread.
Kind of hard to defend one's self while simultaneously shitting and puking every five minutes. The ginger ale trick didn't work, had to break out the big guns: coke syrup on ice. Stuff works great. I was scared to eat anything for like a week though...

pharmd2010

Established Member
I woke up at 6am today and I had to run to the john to throw up more then I ever did at one time, and my stool has been nothin but water. I now very sick. So I go back to bed, and hour or two later same thing not so much throw up. But later in the day I tried to drink a cup of water and 5min later threw that up. So I go out and get some ginger ale and so far its staying down. I ate some pork and rice from a little puerto rico corner store yesterday. So does that sound like food poisoning?

Im not really concerned, I just want it gone. I hate feeling like this. What a waste of a sunday. No biggie wasn't nice out today anyway.

Unfortunately, if it is some kind of food poisoning, there's not much you can do but let it run it's course. Just make sure to stay hydrated and drink as much fluids as you possibly can. It could very well be food poisoning, as this is much more common than a lot of people realize. Luckily it is usually not too big of a deal. From my experience this usually doesn't last too long, maybe 24-48 hours at the absolute most. If it is still going on through tomorrow I would go see a doctor. Good luck!

Last week we were down at Disney we had a late lunch at the ESPN club, a few hours later I was throwing up and kept on throughout the night, nothing but water coming out of my butt, I just started feeling better within the last few days, I lost about 8 lbs. Doctor says it was food poisoning, it stuck with me about 10 days.

Wow, food poisoning lasting 10 days? I suppose anything is possible but I've never heard of it lasting that long. I guess it may depend on the type of bug you picked up. Sounds like you had more than food poisoning going on though.

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
FluTracker

Sure it is. You went to a Puerto Rican place to eat, and don't think you could possible have "the flu??" HA.

P.S. There's no H in sure. Good luck and stay in school.

Didnt think there were that many cases.
Thanks for the spelling fix and i'm out of school thank god because if one gets it everyone gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread