How will Ford "Raptor" respond to Rebel TRX V8? GM lurking too.

kaz109

Established Member
I actually like the look of them, very aggressive. I just have no use for it, but from Forced perspective if there's no use and making a lightning when they already have that

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
From shelby's website
Screenshot_20200812-212053_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

Posts and likes are not mine.

kaz109

Established Member
I completely forgot about the Shelby F150 under @Serpent brought up the Lighting

So for all the ppl in this thread saying Ford isn't listening to what the customers wants they clearly didn't look into the Shelby F150 SC. That is what the TRX will be and Ford did it a couple years ahead of dodge.

Dodge is going to put out a 707hp SC V8 ram, Ford has already been making a 770hp SC V8 F150...........

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I completely forgot about the Shelby F150 under @Serpent brought up the Lighting

So for all the ppl in this thread saying Ford isn't listening to what the customers wants they clearly didn't look into the Shelby F150 SC. That is what the TRX will be and Ford did it a couple years ahead of dodge.

Dodge is going to put out a 707hp SC V8 ram, Ford has already been making a 770hp SC V8 F150...........
3rd party vs manufacturer though

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the color but I would probably go with the dark charcoal grey .....value wise I think you get more with the raptor vs this Shelby but damn if I didn't use my raptor as it was intended this Shelby would be in my driveway
Yeah, I really like it. I've the one you posted months ago on Youtube. They had like 3 or 4 of them at that dealership. They're all gone. Kinda surprising.
That blue one is GORGEOUS!!! I would daily drive that thing and take others to Gapplebee's. lol

kaz109

Established Member
3rd party vs manufacturer though

I mean I see your point but I don't consider Shelby a 3rd party like I would SCA or rocky ridge. That would be like saying AMG is a 3rd party to Mercedes wouldn't it?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I mean I see your point but I don't consider Shelby a 3rd party like I would SCA or rocky ridge. That would be like saying AMG is a 3rd party to Mercedes wouldn't it?
No, amg is to merc was svt was to ford, brabus is to Mercedes what shelby is to ford, same as saleen and roush were/are to ford. Imho that is

*edit*
And no, not all the "shelby" vehicles fall into that category. Click on the gt500 from the shelby site, it takes you to ford's site

That tells me it's a ford vehicle developed by ford racing, and they paid for the shelby name.

The shelby f150 however, the link stays on the shelby page

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
No, amg is to merc was svt was to ford, brabus is to Mercedes what shelby is to ford, same as saleen and roush were/are to ford. Imho that is

*edit*
And no, not all the "shelby" vehicles fall into that category. Click on the gt500 from the shelby site, it takes you to ford's site

That tells me it's a ford vehicle developed by ford racing, and they paid for the shelby name.

The shelby f150 however, the link stays on the shelby page

exactly the shelby f150 is not from ford. even the shelbys that arent gt350 or gt500 from shelby america in vegas arent factory fords.

Would love to see the return of an SVT lightning, not some shelby f150 shit.

Users who are viewing this thread