HP 57's here..

shhak

Established Member
Didn't read the entire thread, but are you running a glide or a TH400?

What kind of power is it putting down and what's it weigh?

Definitely a bad ass car that rolls out!

Greg@RET

Established Member
Thought I would give a little update... haven't made it out to the 1/4 again yet, been at the 1/8 mi. many times seems to run 5.5's all over the track.

Added a wing, a wishbone, fixed CC plates, and some Afco shocks. Have not been out yet to test them.

wing2.jpg

Last edited:

quikcobra

Established Member
I dont think he is spraying, He is running the valve in the charge pipe open until he launches. So the turbo's are spooling but its dumping the boost untill he closes it. Correct?

Greg@RET

Established Member
Been doing a bunch of reading on the AMS1k controller and changed things up a bit. Will be doing some more testing tomorrow at the track, shouldn't blow the tires off now. Also put on a set of W slicks...
retracecar004.jpg

retracecar005.jpg

Greg@RET

Established Member
So one of the turbos came back from Precision today, and I opened it like a kid on Christmas morning looking forward to the new billet wheel. Then I see this....
IMG_20101029_125031.jpg

So I call Precision and let them know they didnt change to billet wheels. They were embarrassed, but said they would take car of it. We are waiting for the other turbo to arrive Monday to see if its ported/billet.... if it is I will send this one back and they will send me another billet one. If its the same as above, I will go racing at PSCA, then send them both turbos again after the races.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Here is what the billet wheel/ported looks like...
IMG_20101101_111116.jpg

IMG_20101101_111155.jpg

Should be good for another couple hundred rwhp!

Teej281

Established Member
Looks sexy as hell!!! What size is it? I didnt read the thread...which i probably should before asking but I'm feeling lazy. Its been a long, tiring day :/ I'll be going single 67mm billet ball bearing precision on my lil 2v in the spring/summer.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
They're 67s. Man those billet wheels always give me wood!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread