HP by hermann tune and work[=

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
Well bob thanks for chiming in. I would personally like to tell you that i seen the original dyno sheet from the previous owner and was impressed what you did. Its just when Hermann datlog the car the numbers weren't the same, which can mean thousands of things. This is why i opted to not say who tuned the car due to your great work and respect I heard from others. Well sorry for any hard feelings, i love my car and really that's all that matters.

no prob... im sure the cars that i have retuned from Herman were nearly perfect when they left him as well.. no harm, no foul... i tuned 300+ cars a year, so i think i must be doing something right..

tmkr03

Established Member
Ok guys Bob Curgan did the tune. Im not here to flame him so dont take it that way. I heard great things about him and his work, Its just i dont think he did a very swell job on my car before i got it. So let that be clear dont me mad at me for this post. he' still a great tuner.

Kurgan:D

I can't complain with the street tune Bob did on my car.

it drives graeat and made only a fwe less hp than the previous owner of the whipple.

it is what it is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread