HP by hermann tune and work[=

army_man1014

Established Member
Let me tell you this guy knows his shit.. I went to him yesterday with a problem that i been having for 3 weeks. he data logs it in 5 minutes and finds the problem

So he drops the tank and there it is. I got a ruptured line in my PPRV delete. Well the line was totally blown in half and the also the cheap Y block lethal makes was totally crushed. SO turns out i had 2 pound of fuel pressure for the past 3 weeks. SO he custom fabs a Y and gets me going again. I re tune my car cause supposedly a tuner who knows his shit tuned this car but did a terrible job at it.

Well i will let the Dyno sheets do the talking.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

pretty much the final tune shows what he made and the other dyno shows what some "great tuner" made in comparison.

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Check your image links. Just takes you to the home page.

I wish I wasn't a 24 hours of driving from Hermann, I'd love to have him tune my car.

I am just going to have to hope that Manny at HPP can live up to his reputation!

army_man1014

Established Member
CHARLESHINMAN001.jpg

i know u cant see it but it made

507hp 520 tq
A/f 11.3 across the board
max boost 16.83

The previous tune made 478/491...

This sheet shows you that the old tuner who i dont wanna mention did a piss poor job on tuning this car before i got it. As you can see Hermann tune clearly is superior to this one "super tuner" that i heard so much about. There were so many issues hermann had to fix. but hes the man and he got it donee

Last edited:

army_man1014

Established Member
Self-Ported Supercharger
2.8 upper / 4 lbs lower pulley*
new intercooler pump
AFCO Dual pass heat exchanger
K&N FIPK II intake
UPR Off-Road X-Pipe
Magnaflow Catback
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Fidanza Stage 4 Clutch (new TOB)
5.0 Short Throw Shifter (Cobrabob Gasket) & Tranny fluid flushed when I changed the clutch
*60Lbs Injectors
*Mafia Predator MAF Extender
*KB BAP 40amp
*PPRV removed
*Cut Stock Springs

these are the mods

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just to get this straight, while you were at Hermann's you pulled once with the old tune and then with the new tune. If that is true, then the old tune was lacking. Is it possible, though, that the previous owner added one or more mods and didn't get a re-tune?

Nice package you have there by the way. :thumbsup:

army_man1014

Established Member
Just to get this straight, while you were at Hermann's you pulled once with the old tune and then with the new tune. If that is true, then the old tune was lacking. Is it possible, though, that the previous owner added one or more mods and didn't get a re-tune?

Nice package you have there by the way. :thumbsup:

i pulled twice with the old tune and then Hermann said that tune was garbage so we did re tuned my car, did like 6 pulls and then i got my final numbers. He just layed out the old tune with my final tune on the same graph so u can compare. And know the car wasnt tuned and then added stuff, I asked the previous owner and i still talk to him on a weekly basis

FYI thanks for liking package....Umm i guess

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Evolution did the tune?.... man up, keep someone else from waisting their money.

Last edited:

army_man1014

Established Member
Evolution did the tune?.... man up, keep someone else from waisting their money.

Evolution didnt do the tune. The person who tuned the car has a great rep for tuning cars but as u can see he didnt do that well on mine. I rather not say who it is because i dont wanna but him out there like that and cause i giant fight.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
He has it written in pen at the bottom of the graph "Herman Vs. Bob" That should narrow it down somewhat, haha!! Who are you thinking it is guys?? Bob in the Northest?

Last edited:

army_man1014

Established Member
Ok guys Bob Curgan did the tune. Im not here to flame him so dont take it that way. I heard great things about him and his work, Its just i dont think he did a very swell job on my car before i got it. So let that be clear dont me mad at me for this post. he' still a great tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread