HP Performance Twin Turbo Kit

drewkeen

SVT
Established Member
I am thinking about selling my HP Performance Twin turbo Kit. Everything is Jet Hot Coated and in good shape. It is coming off the 1996 Cobra. See link below for details.

http://www.hpperformance.com/96-2004mustangturbosystems.htm

It will include Most of a complete Kit: 1.75 tubluar headers, All Hot side Piping, All Cold side piping, Down Pipes, H-Pipe, and Twin Precision 67mm turbos. Kit was used for around 3k miles.

No suspension parts and may use intercooler for another project. You can find a replacement intercooler on ebay for $150 if needed.

Retail for the complete kit is $8000 with the upgraded turbos. These turbos can easily make over 800rwhp on pump gas and you can keep all factory accessories including the AC. I want $3850 shipped for the kit.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
$3850 is DIRT cheap with or without the cooler
ITS a good price, guy around me has a hpp twin .57 kit DBB with everything minus suspension for $3150. I just got $3K right now (as I just dumped $2500 for a built T56 two days ago) not trying to lowball but a serious player and cash in hand

Last edited:

drewkeen

SVT
Established Member
Link fixed. I can't do $3000 with or without the intercooler. There is some room in the price though. I could always take a $3000 deposit and let you send the rest in a bit. I also could use some misc parts as you seem to always have something different laying around.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Link fixed. I can't do $3000 with or without the intercooler. There is some room in the price though. I could always take a $3000 deposit and let you send the rest in a bit. I also could use some misc parts as you seem to always have something different laying around.

pm me bottom bottom doller. maybe I can find a few extra bucks.
currently I only have a few things
stock T45 for 96-99 cobra
stock 98 motor
rod knocking 99 motor
misc modular parts all over

Last edited:

drewkeen

SVT
Established Member
Z06 - The last thing is need is another stock t45, I have 2 spares here now. They seem to come with every engine I buy. I send you a text.

Nightwing - you have a reply. I sent over my number as well.

HouseOfPower

ITS a good price, guy around me has a hpp twin .57 kit DBB with everything minus suspension for $3150. I just got $3K right now (as I just dumped $2500 for a built T56 two days ago) not trying to lowball but a serious player and cash in hand

LMAO dude you are trying to buy $8k twin turbo kit and you have $3k but can't seem to come up with another $150? come on man. don't doubt you're serious but that's a stretch

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
LMAO dude you are trying to buy $8k twin turbo kit and you have $3k but can't seem to come up with another $150? come on man. don't doubt you're serious but that's a stretch

i actually stepped up to 3500 when we were texting but he declined. just throwing my offer. whats the worst he says no? im not going to stretch myself on something I want... not need.

Users who are viewing this thread